Poll: Rogue or Feral for PvP

Can someone who plays/knows both give me some pros and cons?

Rogue and feral druid - what are the main differences and main pros and cons?
    Last edited by bmn1; 2011-11-21 at 10:05 AM.

Well .. this is all strictly IMO.

Rogue:
    PVP:
    + Much more utility and control
    + Stuns, locks, etc
    + Various poisons you can use
    + Sub is one of the most fun DPS PvP specs I've played
    PVE:
    - Rotation seems a little basic
    - Some fights, your DPS will take a blow with positional requirements
    - If you can't melee you're kinda stuffed for a while.

Druid:
    - PvP
    + Good burst
    + Bleeds hurt!
    + Shapeshifting can come in handy
    + You have heals
    + You move faster (ferals gain movement bonuses; PvP 4-piece increases them)
    - You're much easier to control now
    - PvE
    + Rotation is more fun (bit more complex)
    - You share the same positional requirements as rogues
    + You can at least do something if you can't melee
    + They're great farmers (herbs / ore / skinning - no need to dismount).
    - Haven't really been a hybrid for a long time
    + Your offspec can allow a completely different playstyle

If you go for the feral druid, Night Elves are pretty good - the Shadowmeld can be used as a sort of Vanish. If you're doing mainly PvP the rogue is an excellent choice. If you're going mainly PvE you might find the rogue better. If you're doing both ... you'll have to choose for yourself!!

I'll add more when I think of 'em.

[edit] Ah, just noticed this is the PvP forums (came here from the front page) .. definitely rogue then, IMO.
    Last edited by Aliessil; 2011-11-21 at 10:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    They both have nice DPS, they both have good control, they both have heals, they both have O shit buttons.

Rogues on the other hand go abit further into control as apposed to druids who survive a little longer, shift stances, heal more on demand etc ..

The only reason I pick a rogue over a feral is because with a feral you have a 10-25% of always getting away. As a rogue you have a 85 - 100% to always get away.
    I like beeing a coward and picking my fights, the chances with that are larger with a rogue.

Druids are pretty FOTM right now. They have some nice CC (with Instant-cyclones, and Bash if you count that) and a ton of damage. They can mitigate damage like a boss when they turn to bear form. They're an absolute ***** to face 1v1, but I'd still go with rogues. They have insane utility, with 2x Smoke Bomb, Redirected 6s kidney shots, Blind, Silences (garrote), another stun (cheap shot), and are almost a necessity in 5s. Long term? Rogue. For Cata? Druid (because they're FOTM right now and won't be changed until 5.0 unless theres another big patch).