Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Couldn't help myself from checking this out.

You kill Revan ? At lvl 30ish ? Srsly that blows.

Bright side of things : HE'S DEAD ! So all the fanboys can STFU about him. Also I'm sure he'll be back in force ghost form ...
    Funny thing is... Revan is really a level 20 (KoTOR's max level)

---------- Post added 2011-11-21 at 03:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by randomone05 View Post
    but, i would be they have some way as to "rez" Revan. i mean, it sounds like we just got to see him again then BAM dead. pretty lame. i wouldn't want an entire expansion around him, but maybe a .1 or .2 patch. something along those lines.
    Well he should've been killed 300 years ago, but emperor decided to use him alive for all those years. So this is Revan's "setback" moment, no need for another one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hrmmmm, I'll reserve judgement on how fitting this death is till I see it for myself. First impressions though it that this is a kinda lame way to go out for such an iconic character.
    "I'll tell you something, my Tenchi, you know the carnival comes and goes. But if you wait for a while, it'll always come back to you, Tenchi."~Ryoko TENCHIxRYOKO FTW!

"The crystal is the heart of the blade. The heart is the crystal of the Jedi. The Jedi is the crystal of the Force.
    The Force is the blade of the heart. All are intertwined. The crystal, the blade, the Jedi. You are one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adeodatus View Post
    Hrmmmm, I'll reserve judgement on how fitting this death is till I see it for myself. First impressions though it that this is a kinda lame way to go out for such an iconic character.
    It will be something like this:

"Someguy hits(glancing) Revan for 1 energy damage"
    "Someguy slains Revan"
    "Revan dies"

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm actually rather glad we get to kill him. Finally all the Revan fanboys have to do the ultimate betrayal and I get to laugh as my saber's mangle his corpse. It's going to be great

I've been wanting to say this since learning about Foundry/White Nova... what a lame way to go out for Revan. First the republic helps him, then a bunch of mid level Imperials off him just like that =/

I forsee a huge shitstorm when the general population learns of this
    Zhenji 90 Mistweaver
    Eonar US

Quote Originally Posted by Zarasthura View Post
    I've been wanting to say this since learning about Foundry/White Nova... what a lame way to go out for Revan. First the republic helps him, then a bunch of mid level Imperials off him just like that =/

My university is working on a project to convert nerd rage into electricity. We plan to power a medium sized country for the next 15 years with this Revan business.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarasthura View Post

Sort of my goal here... I want Bioware to see the uproar and change the prisoner to someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by ZEROWASHU View Post
    I never understood why people like Revan, then again being able to play a near god has its appeal to some people. Its like a permanent Deus ex machina
    I don't understand this question - did you play KotOR? I wouldn't want to further spoil anything for people - so KotOR SPOILER ALERT...

You ARE (were) Revan... It's like having your character come back in an MMO. Halfway through KotOR, you find out that you are actually Revan, he never died, he was captured by the Jedi and his memories wiped. So ya, people love Revan, because he's the character we all played back in KotOR.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalagrath View Post
    Sort of my goal here... I want Bioware to see the uproar and change the prisoner to someone else.
    They can always back up and do not kill him but put him back into a prison for reps to free him again so they again will have to catch him and put him back for reps to...

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Not everyone reads all of the background stuff, but thanks for putting it in the title I guess. . . . .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Not everyone reads all of the background stuff, but thanks for putting it in the title I guess. . . . .
    Once again... Was I supposed to put "A person you all know that has been on both good and bad side that was in kotor 1 and 2" instead of Revan?

Please, go to Wookiepedia or something...

Quote Originally Posted by Dalagrath View Post
    Once again... Was I supposed to put "A person you all know that has been on both good and bad side that was in kotor 1 and 2" instead of Revan?

Please, go to Wookiepedia or something...
    Or you could of just not made the thread at all... Or just [ENORMOUS SPOILERS].

Doesn't bother me too much, because I've already had it spoiled for me a while ago. But show some respect to the people who have made a point to avoid spoilers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redgoon23 View Post
    Or you could of just not made the thread at all... Or just [ENORMOUS SPOILERS].

Doesn't bother me too much, because I've already had it spoiled for me a while ago. But show some respect to the people who have made a point to avoid spoilers.
    The title of the thread has no spoilers itself. Since the dawn of SWTOR, people knew they would either include HK-47 or Revan or Both. It's nothing new, and nothing harmful. However, if a Mod wants to change it, go ahead.

Deleted
    Bioware has released several videos of footage of Revan and HK-47 plus HK-47 meatbag-audio.

Stop trolling Dalagrath. If Bioware has revealed that Revan and HK-47 is ingame SOMEHOW. Then Dalagrath can at least mention their name.

Trolls these days, whining about everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmolive View Post
    Bioware has released several videos of footage of Revan and HK-47 plus HK-47 meatbag-audio.

Stop trolling Dalagrath. If Bioware has revealed that Revan and HK-47 is ingame SOMEHOW. Then Dalagrath can at least mention their name.

Trolls these days, whining about everything.
    Thanks Palm

15+ Year Old Account
    Changed thread title due to complaints, but seriously, there was a TOR book released called Revan, that should give you a pretty clear idea that he would make an appearance somewhere.

Deleted
    Wow, that sucks so bad. I already knew about it, but it's an aweful way to kill off such an iconic character, the least Revan deserved is his own Operation, not some mid-level flashpoint.
    I really do hope they change the prisoner to someone else because Revan deserves so much better. I'm not saying they should make him a super-awesome-main-character again, I know that his time was 300 years ago, but still... killing off a character like Revan in a mid-level instance is just rude.

Just so you know...HK-47 isn't actually "dead". His personality (ie mind transplant) gets put into a new HK-51 chassis. He's a companion for both factions in the game.

You're welcome from Beta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oooo, new update, ty Warwulf

Deleted
    I don't think BW's going to screw this up. They're great story tellers. Revan's death must have a purpose. He's such an iconic character, loved by many, and one of the points most people look forward in this game.

So...I feel like there will be more to it, but even if this is the end for Revan...he did his part, for more than 300 years!

Even Anakin died at some point after completing his destiny.

Hopefully BW won't change the story after people begin to QQ about it. I sure hope not! Look how Blizzard butchered the Warcraft universe because of that.