Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwulf View Post
    Just so you know...HK-47 isn't actually "dead". His personality (ie mind transplant) gets put into a new HK-51 chassis. He's a companion for both factions in the game.

You're welcome from Beta.
    While I'm not 50 yet, I am 47 and havent seen any of this, nor have I seen anyone, anywhere mention it. I'm inclined to call this one BS.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Mm. Do people care about spoilers? I'm the type of person who reads the ending of a book first. *shrug*
    Did you just ask if people care about spoilers and then imply that you wouldn't know because you read books in a manner drastically different from the majority of people?

So where's the part where you pop out of your groundhog hole and yell "Just trolling ya, bro!"

Quote Originally Posted by RevanSparda View Post
    NONONONONONONO!

I'm a Revan fanboy and i don't want him to be "magically ressurected" of something. BW already screwed up by making him a Boss in a lvl 35 flashpoint.

Let him rest in peace.

---------- Post added 2011-11-23 at 03:59 AM ----------

there is already several videos:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvEjL0GWJGk
    thanks, I was searching but all I was getting was crappy phone video recordings, not a proper capture.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm watching a vid of the flashpoint now... is he using a saber staff? wtf? Nvm, must have been watching an older video.

Quote Originally Posted by GSpotFrenzy View Post
    While I'm not 50 yet, I am 47 and havent seen any of this, nor have I seen anyone, anywhere mention it. I'm inclined to call this one BS.
    http://www.torhead.com/npc/aRtauQv

He's a companion to both Reps and Imps

I've yet to see anyone running around with him. Do you get him at 50?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, at least they gave him a good voice actor. He looks alot more like an inquisitor than a jedi knight/ warrior though : /

Are we really so sure its him? DK has a quest where we infiltrate the Revanites and the theory they put forward is that Revan was successful in his efforts to stop the Emperor and that the Dark Council later found and and has him hidden away as to why the Emperor pretty much isn't heard from anymore and everything comes from the Dark Council.

Also, killing him as a Revanite would be awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximusRex View Post
    Are we really so sure its him? DK has a quest where we infiltrate the Revanites and the theory they put forward is that Revan was successful in his efforts to stop the Emperor and that the Dark Council later found and and has him hidden away as to why the Emperor pretty much isn't heard from anymore and everything comes from the Dark Council.

Also, killing him as a Revanite would be awkward.
    it's him. later in the SW story you find out the emperor has withdrawn on his own to search for some super power or something. revan has been his prisoner the whole time, which is why he was never heard from after their confrontation.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno, even at 20 Revan looks like a bad ass

I'm not going to presume you aren't in the beta, but as I said I am. My friend dinged 50 last night, and I asked other friends today who are 50. No one has seen any hint of HK. So if you know for sure he's in the game, as in you've seen him say so. Otherwise you are speculating based on datamining.

Anyone else think it's stupid that Bastila's great-great-great whatever is a Jedi in the game? Not to get all loretarded, but wouldn't Bastila have been expelled from the Jedi for getting knocked up?

Quote Originally Posted by dokono View Post
    Anyone else think it's stupid that Bastila's great-great-great whatever is a Jedi in the game? Not to get all loretarded, but wouldn't Bastila have been expelled from the Jedi for getting knocked up?
    considering her great great whatever that's also the grand master has a kid I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by GSpotFrenzy View Post
    I'm not going to presume you aren't in the beta, but as I said I am. My friend dinged 50 last night, and I asked other friends today who are 50. No one has seen any hint of HK. So if you know for sure he's in the game, as in you've seen him say so. Otherwise you are speculating based on datamining.
    A lengthy quest chain that starts on Hoth is where you get him. Initially, You have to find a crash site of a downed transport ship and that's where the quest starts. Both factions are able to obtain him although each faction's quest chains are slightly different. Plenty of info on HK-51 if you just look around the official forums (hint - try the spoilers forum).

You're Welcome.
    Last edited by MachoSasquatcho; 2011-11-24 at 06:39 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokono View Post
    Bastila was expelled from old jedi order for her support of Revan's "heresy" (his updated view on jedi traditions) and eventually for being knocked up by him too but these two are linked anyway.
    That Old Jedi Order was purged in KoTOR2 by Triumvirate of Sith Lords and in part by Exile. So maybe it's not that bad now, thrown upon still (by conservatives) but not expel-able offense (officially). That would explain how Satele can be a Grand Master of New Jedi Order while having a son, and why she hides his existence still.

Quote Originally Posted by Warwulf View Post
    A lengthy quest chain that starts on Hoth is where you get him. Initially, You have to find a crash site of a downed transport ship and that's where the quest starts. Both factions are able to obtain him although each faction's quest chains are slightly different. Plenty of info on HK-51 if you just look around the official forums (hint - try the spoilers forum).

You're Welcome.
    Pretty much this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fermin View Post
    I dunno, even at 20 Revan looks like a bad ass

ww.youtube.com/watch?v=wvEjL0GWJGk

Badass? This is the guy that stood toe to toe with the emperor and turned Darth Nyriss to ash. I am a fan of the story part of this game. Without the story it is just Wow. And in my opinion, having a character that is so important to the history of the story bite it in a crummy mmo boss fight is terrible story telling.

He could be dead, mysteriously gone, a prisoner, or part of the story like Malgus and I would be fine. But to have him die DIKU mud style is just sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's not Necro Threads please! Thank you!

Closing!
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”