Kind of pointless but....

I just wanted to say its so great to see so many people that are looking forward to and are going to be playing this game, I personaly have not been this excited about a new game in a long time.
    It esp got bad after i had a chance to play in the last weekend beta, im just about going blind watching the countdown clock tick away.

Heres to what hopefuly is a very smooth launch and a game that will keep us entertained and coming back for years to come! (hopefuly)

Ive seen a lot of SWTOR hate posts and now i just let them pass by without even reading them for any other reason then a good laugh, Ive never ever considered myself a "fanboy" about any game i have ever played, even through the 6 years i played WOW.
    But i have to say this game has changed that and yeah i think ive slipped into the catagory of fanboy over SWTOR.

We have just under a month left, and what will probably be the last beta test coming up this weekend (unless there is a totaly open one) its time to take in a deep breath, get ready and head down the final stretch.

Hope to run into some of you in the SWTOR world some day soon!!!

Have fun and good gaming!

Cheers. See you at launch!

Thanks for the positivity, we like to see that. But, let's not clog up the forums with threads. Try using the large thread :-) Once again, much appreciated.