Deleted

Archaic - Actively recruiting for GuildWars2

Hey!

Archaic is a new guild launching for Guild Wars 2. Archaic's spectrum of members are from a broad variety of MMO's, and are highly experienced and competitive. Archaic aims to be at the forefront of PvE progression, whilst maintaining a high ranking PvP team. Saying this, Archaic will also strive to be a strong pillar of the Guild Wars 2 community in game, aswell as maintaining a strong presence on the game's numerous fan sites and forums.

Many Guilds from the original Guild Wars will re-unite on GW2's release, Archaic is a new beginning, perfect for those venturing from WoW, Rift, or any other.

If you think you'd meet the requirements to become apart of Archaic, feel free to head over to http://archaicguild.enjin.com/home and make an application.

Some say, it may be too early to start recruiting, I respectfully disagree and believe it's essential to get a strong community brewing pre-release.

10+ Year Old Account
    This will probably get locked, it's a tad early to start recruiting. Wait till Beta and we'll get a guild recruitment sticky.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

10+ Year Old Account
    How do you plan to make your community last and keep people from dispersing and just wandering off in boredom considering the game isn't even in closed beta yet?

It might not be released for months and months.
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

Deleted
    I don't think it's too early to start recruiting for GW2. Still on track for Beta this year as it seems which means we are only weeks away from it. And if he thinks it is the right time to start looking for new members, why not?

2 questions though:

Is this a European or American or maybe even an international guild?

Does that guild name stand for anything specific in your guild and how did you come up with it?
    Last edited by mmocf7e03b0f7c; 2011-11-25 at 12:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zealous View Post
    How do you plan to make your community last and keep people from dispersing and just wandering off in boredom considering the game isn't even in closed beta yet?

It might not be released for months and months.
    My guild Silver Wolf Clan has been open for a bit now to anyone willing to join. I don't care where you live, just come and have fun. We'll plan events and whatnot as we all learn the game more and more once it comes out.

Everyone is always welcome to check out our spot on gw2guru in my signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Grugmuc View Post
    My guild Silver Wolf Clan has been open for a bit now to anyone willing to join. I don't care where you live, just come and have fun. We'll plan events and whatnot as we all learn the game more and more once it comes out.

Everyone is always welcome to check out our spot on gw2guru in my signature.
    Can't say I would want to join a guild led by someone that hijacks another's guild recruitment thread.

As for recruiting early, where is the harm? Getting to know people with similar interests is never a bad thing. : )

-Alamar

Closing this. It's a bit early to start recruiting, as others have said, and we'll probably have a sticky for guild recruitment in the future so we can keep it all in one place rather than all over the forums.