Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    A) Make gold and buy from other people (who bot fishing and mass sell on AH).

B) Bot yourself, get fish and mass sell on the AH.

I haven't had a fishing pole in my hand since TBC, nobody in my guild did. And they don't ban for this.

Deleted
    Fishing nets wouldn't be a bad idea tbh, even if fishing still remains boring with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Fishing in game right now is pretty much what fishing in the real world is, minus some of the more tedious things like having to use bait and such and not catching fish and loosing fish you hooked.
    WRONG! Did u ever fished something that u could be proud of in RL? Fight with a 10kg (and it could be waaaaay bigger) catfish or a carp for 30 minutes than log into wow and catch 1 or 100 or 1000 fishes where u want... u will notice A LOT of differences! Especially the great sensation it give at the end, when if u managed to win that fight and u got ur fish onto the land u can have an epic pic and an epic dinner (if u was fishing to eat).

OT: Yeah fishing atm is damn a pain... especially if like me u have to fish the damn beepsea sagefish for int food.... and there are no schools... with more tha half of the classes using int as main stat in cata i would like to know who was the smart person who decided to don't put shool of those damn fishes! (Yes i buy them off the AH =P)