1. #1

    Smile Nvidia Surround and frame rate

    So last beta i had some issues with nvidia surround having a poor framerate. After some research i found out that only 1 graphics card was being used and was the reason my framerate was lacluster. Has anyone experimented with this or had similar results. Is there something i'm doing wrong config wise that caused this to happen.

    To give an idea, i run crysis 2 at 5936x1080 for bezel correction and get about 45-60fps. So my pc has the power to perform 60fps for sw:tor at least. I know that much.

    Looking for some help before this next beta weekend. I want to give this game the best chance it can have. Last time i played i was disappointed but i'm hoping that it was my own fault and not the game. Any help is appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingmoney View Post
    Don't you know the meaning of life?
    Get born.
    Play WoW.
    Snort crack.
    Fuck bitches.
    Die.

  2. #2
    Sorry for not answering the question, but was just wondering how well multi-monitor setups work with this game, does it have native support or did it require tweaking? Any chance of a screenshot? (Have 3 monitors myself in a eyefinity setup so i'm very curious about this)

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Labze View Post
    Sorry for not answering the question, but was just wondering how well multi-monitor setups work with this game, does it have native support or did it require tweaking? Any chance of a screenshot? (Have 3 monitors myself in a eyefinity setup so i'm very curious about this)
    It worked ok, i mean i was able to set the resolution easily in their menu. But the actual support of multiple GPU's i can't confirm because as i said. only one card was being used. I'm at work so i don't have any screenshot. Can maybe upload one later today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingmoney View Post
    Don't you know the meaning of life?
    Get born.
    Play WoW.
    Snort crack.
    Fuck bitches.
    Die.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by nalvaudi View Post
    It worked ok, i mean i was able to set the resolution easily in their menu. But the actual support of multiple GPU's i can't confirm because as i said. only one card was being used. I'm at work so i don't have any screenshot. Can maybe upload one later today.
    alright thanks, much appreciated. Hopefully they include SLI/Crossfire support. But i would guess it is more of a driver issue than engine.

  5. #5
    Over 9000! Glorious Leader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In my bunker leading uprisings
    Posts
    9,407
    Report it on the BW forums or tech support. It may be something they overlooked

  6. #6
    SLI and Crossfire set ups is not working in beta because ATI or Nvidia have to release the Drivers that support SW:TOR .. this has nothing to do with BW. Once the game is launched drivers or profiles will be released by Nvidia/ATI to support the xfire and sli gamers.
    Thanks Caiti for the Signature and Avatar

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Kepi View Post
    SLI and Crossfire set ups is not working in beta because ATI or Nvidia have to release the Drivers that support SW:TOR .. this has nothing to do with BW. Once the game is launched drivers or profiles will be released by Nvidia/ATI to support the xfire and sli gamers.
    Thanks for the reply. And Noted. I'll just play it at normal 1920x1080 until then to try and have a better gameplay experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingmoney View Post
    Don't you know the meaning of life?
    Get born.
    Play WoW.
    Snort crack.
    Fuck bitches.
    Die.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •