Whats that program to...?

Whats that program to make your mount look like a different one and your race turn into a different one?

i guess you wont find it here since its against blizzards rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    You're full of shit honey.

Deleted
    WorldofWarcraft.exe

Deleted
    Race / Faction Change.

Quote Originally Posted by adnre View Post
    i guess you wont find it here since its against blizzards rules
    Oh it is? How do you know this

Just buy potions of illusin

Quote Originally Posted by lilshadow View Post
    Just buy potions of illusin
    Well my GF wants to turn her pally into a female (she thought male was the female one not even joking...) and shes level 73 but she said she wants to see what the female version looks like before she turns into one and end up not liking it...i'll probably end up paying 30$ anyway but im cheap ill try to save 1$ if i can

Quote Originally Posted by JonBeMerkin View Post
    Well my GF wants to turn her pally into a female (she thought male was the female one not even joking...) and shes level 73 but she said she wants to see what the female version looks like before she turns into one and end up not liking it...i'll probably end up paying 30$ anyway but im cheap ill try to save 1$ if i can
    Haha how typical. Modelchanging is against the rules and you won't find any resources on this forum though. You will either have to consult other sites or use the Blizzard service

Deleted
    Just make a level 1 female paladin and walk around for a bit?

Quote Originally Posted by Shedi View Post
    Just make a level 1 female paladin and walk around for a bit?
    Not the same

---------- Post added 2011-11-21 at 09:25 PM ----------

Ahh ok, i seen some streamers doing it with like 300+ views so thought it was legal

I think it's best if you google it because otherwise the person who gives you an answer will be infracted.

Ahh ok, i seen some streamers doing it with like 300+ views so thought it was legal
    Model editing used to be perfectly fine until more people started using it to cheat. Blizzard tried to break model editing by changing some game files when Cata dropped, but the model editing community found a way to continue doing it.

Now you just get banned if discovered, but some people take that risk anyway.
    « DOr shar'adore da shando! » ♥

« Vladka | Ryska | Radka »

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladilena View Post
    Model editing used to be perfectly fine until more people started using it to cheat. Blizzard tried to break model editing by changing some game files when Cata dropped, but the model editing community found a way to continue doing it.

Now you just get banned if discovered, but some people take that risk anyway.
    This exactly, most of the people that used to model edit did it for reasons that were perfectly understandable (wanted different combat animations)/harmless or funny.

I for instance know a mage who used to do it to make his refreshment portals look like coke machines.

Then other people (assholes) found they could make things like looking for ore, rare spawns etc... easier by giving them different/huge models & caused blizzard to freak out.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

She could make a level 1 and use that to try on high level armor with the dressing room if you download an addon like AtlasLoot. You could also probably look up some videos on YouTube of a female character of your race/class and see what it looks like during gameplay.

Also, if she's still staying the same race (male BE to female BE), then that's only $15.

have her buy a potion of illusion...stand next to a top geared pally fro mthe top guild or something click hte potion ..and she can see everything as him for 2 min
    ...i mean her :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Whats that program to make your mount look like a different one and your race turn into a different one?
    What you are thinking about is "modding". The act of modifying your design to you liking is illegal, they are against the terms that you sign when you make the account. Sadly some use it yes, but it brings them in dangers. As these modifycations aren't hidden in the system files, so if you do a repair or the likings, the repair log may reveal that your World of Warcraft is modded and that will instant ban (most of the time) your account. Though some have been lucky to just get a first warning/suspended account (72 hours).

Though modding brings alot of personal touch to the game, that is not what Blizzard seeks. They seek to have the same experience for all.

This subject should not be supported in any ways, as some whom don't read the rules may get trapped. Hence I don't explain how to do it, nor where to find it.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    load chars onto the PTR she can use a ptr generated char who fits your requirements race/sex etc

Whisper me on my youtube channel .

10+ Year Old Account
    The discussion of game hacks is not permitted. Closing.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!