Looking for Power Aura for Spirit Link Totem and Smoke Bomb

Looking to make these for pvp/rated bg's. I Tried to make my spirit link one work like the one i have for mana tide. But it would only show up when I had the actual totem targeted. I'm basically looking for it to show when its in proximity of me! Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
    Cyner#1996

Have do you have it set up currently? I would check for the buff "Spirit Link" on yourself to activate the aura.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahirii View Post
    Have do you have it set up currently? I would check for the buff "Spirit Link" on yourself to activate the aura.
    Well i don't want it to show when its on me , I want it to show when an enemy player drops it.
    Cyner#1996

I use these two auras in my stickied thread for Mana Tide. You can copy it and change it to make it say Spirit Link in the name of the Enemy Buff and change the graphic.

Version:4.22; anim1:11; g:0.5765; target:true; icon:Spell_Frost_SummonWaterElemental; buffname:Mana Tide; r:0; x:-189; texture:95; symetrie:1; exact:true; PowerType:0; size:0.3; y:43; texmode:1; ismounted:0; finish:3@

Version:4.22; g:0.5765; target:true; icon:Spell_Frost_SummonWaterElemental; buffname:Mana Tide; r:0; x:-189; texture:95; aurastext:Mana Tide, Kill it!; symetrie:1; speed:0.05; exact:true; PowerType:0; textaura:true; aurastextfont:18; size:1; y:43; texmode:1; ismounted:0; finish:3; timer.h:1.11; timer.Texture:Monofonto; timer.enabled:true; timer.y:-4; timer.x:-194; timer.ShowActivation:true@
    Smoke bomb is still kind of tricky. I haven't spent too much time trying to make a PowerAura for it, but LoseControl is great for alerting you when you're standing in smoke bomb or CC'd in any way offensively.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Thats the one i tried to modify for Spirit Link, It will only pop up when you have the actual totem targeted. Is there a way to make it so you don't have to have it targeted?
    Cyner#1996

It shouldn't. The players who are inside it get a buff called Spirit Link Totem that reduces damage taken by 10%, which PowerAuras can pick up.

The Mana Tide one was similar, its just a buff that says Mana Tide - Spirit increased by xxxx, the range on Mana Tide (52 yard radius) is much easier to see though than Spirit Link's (13 yard radius) maybe.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator