Poll: Do you like Isle of Conquest ?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Let's just put it this way: I'm glad that I don't need honor so I can avoid the random-queue and chance of getting in it ...

IoC blatently favors the alliance.

the amount of strategy required for horde to win is well beyond the abilities of the average BGer.

thats why i hate it. i dislike AV for much the same reason.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

Such an annoying BG.. and SotA too, those were awful abomination things they added in wotlk. Every time I get them I die a little on the inside.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joels View Post
    Such an annoying BG.. and SotA too, those were awful abomination things they added in wotlk. Every time I get them I die a little on the inside.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one having those feelings. I home they will make it possible for us to "blacklist" a BG or two from the random queue.

Deleted
    I love this BG One of my favorites (:

the awkward moment when people doesn't know what is the west and the east side

but yeah i sometimes enjoy the Bg, wish that last more longer
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i think it could be a good bg, but on alliance it always goes like this, allaince all rush to docks, horde all rush to workshop, pretty much no pvp in it, both teams just avoid each other.
    ya, i don't understand why blizz doesnt just make the bg's symmetrical. the island is too big for any actual combat. it doesn't have the narrow pathways old AV had.

---------- Post added 2011-11-24 at 12:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    the awkward moment when people doesn't know what is the west and the east side

but yeah i sometimes enjoy the Bg, wish that last more longer
    I hate when people say go left/right.
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

It's not as bad as Strand of the Ancients...but not much better.

Deleted
    I don't really mind it, but it's a bit stupid now that rogues can kill a glaive from stealth in about 3 seconds

I sigh whenever I get this damn BG.

10+ Year Old Account
    Indifferent. Beats Strand, at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    no i dont like it

I don't mind it, but it's not the best one in my opinion. xD

Deleted
    It's not so much the BG itself, more the retards you always end up grouped with who simply don't have a clue. But hey... they pay the same sub fee as I do, free to play however they wish AMIRITE?

I've said this before on another thread, quite a while ago I think, but I'll say it again....... I used to like Ioc (infact I used to like all BG's [except EotS, always hated that one]) before cata. when Cata came out there was some really blatant bugs that as far as I know, have not been fixed (I haven't play in a BG since the big push for 'Rated Play', but when I quit, there was a huge bug that wouldn't let horde players port to the airship when we controlled the hanger).

I have since quit any pvp except BH due to the fact the reg BG's feel like how arena used to feel (doesn't matter your class/spec, you are in the wrong setup and wrong gear, you get either called out that you suck, or you get kicked thru afk kick (even though one isn't afk)
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    Lorewise... how is it possible for a rogue or a warrior to res someone? A hunter ressing a feral druid I can understand but.. eh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Crusade View Post
    Clearly the rogue stabs them with a poison that revives, and the warrior yells at them until they get up.

10+ Year Old Account
    If people actualy defend & destroy sieges etc there IS pvp in it but every1 just stands @ the gates waiting to get opened by the sieges saddens me....

*Queue for random BG*
    *Queue pops*
    *Isle of Conquest loads*
    /afk
    *log to other character*

Hate that BG with a passion. The only times I've willingly played it is start of this season for pre-season honor gear and will be next season for pre-season honor gear. Absolutely despise it.

Alliance goes docks
    Horde goes workshop

alliance attacks, dies and respawns back at base.
    horde attacks, dies and respawns back at base.

The rest attack and die until they finally bomb/blow up gate.
    Horde swarms in first and wins.

20afk
    20 fapping at hanger
    no one guarding querry and oil

I played many IoC games. One game NO ONE went middle. Even though I don't like the BG that was one of the best BG moments for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Hate IOC with a passion, love AV (or at least the old one).