10+ Year Old Account

More beta invites going out?

So yeah as I was about to go to sleep, I just checked my email one last time and saw 1 unread new message. This email was actually a beta invite for D3 and yes I was very skeptical at first. It did look legit but i went over to battle.net. logged in and yes confrimed! I got an invite to the D3 beta.
    So this main point of this thread, and not to rub your face in it, but did any1 else recently get an invite sent to them as well?

As far as I've seen they don't seem to be announcing it, or even releasing keys in mass waves. It seems to be a slow drip of invites from the faucet that got left a little bit open. I hear random people getting them every now and then, every few days at random, but there never seem to be very many at once.

Enjoy your beta invite.
    "Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing." Muhammad Ali

I got one as well before going to bed. I was like damn another fake one, but it never asked to click here to dl and said go to bnet to install and i was like

I was about to head to bed checked my email last night a I got a beta invite to for another weekend of swtor

will perform fellatio for d3 beta

Also got a beta key invite last night at around 845pm

Still havent gotten one on any of my accounts :*( so sad

For fucks sake. I'm sick of waiting for a invite, and hearing about less deserving people getting in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard147 View Post
    For fucks sake. I'm sick of waiting for a invite, and hearing about less deserving people getting in.
    You were your parents' worst mistake. That's all I have to say.

[Infracted -- Be nice]
    Last edited by Radux; 2011-11-23 at 04:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    *sigh* as usuall, plenty of e-mails. But no sign of any beta invite.
    I never get chosen to participate in any beta tests...

Atleast I am guaranteed acces to MoP beta, still not as rewarding as getting chosen (even if it's random).

I got a beta Monday at 6pm.

15+ Year Old Account
    The beta was rubbish. No gamefeeling, horrendious graphics, the usual spamclicking and super mario 2D level view, yuak!
    All of which will be in the finial product as well.

Opened up my inbox and was excited to see 2 new Blizzard emails!!!

one was a Blizzcon survey and the other was a Black Friday SC2 promo

The Beta isn't really that in-depth... it's ~an hour of gameplay per class. It wasn't intended to be a gameplay beta test, as much as it was designed as a hardware stress test.

"It may be your $14.99, but it's the raid's $374.75" -- Ralask <Nether>, Senjin.
    Mage Moderator | Forum Guidelines | MMO IRC | Arcane Mage FAQ | TT7 R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    The beta was rubbish. No gamefeeling, horrendious graphics, the usual spamclicking and super mario 2D level view, yuak!
    All of which will be in the finial product as well.
    This game is obviously not for you if your complaint is "spamclicking". Just curious what games do players not spam mouse clicks?