Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Grampasso View Post
    This boss in HM 10 men is giving my guild the headache. Seems the Shattered Ice spell has some kind of bug or miscalculation when the Ice Lance debuff is applied. We're seeing 160k+ hits (1-shot) with just 2-3 applications of the ice lances, with 3 paladins + 1 shaman with res aura/totem to be sure everyone has it. That should be 120k/130k - 25% = 90k/97k, so really far from 1-shotting people. We could have killed her 2 days ago, that's kind of frustrating =_= anybody experienced a similar issue?
    Yeah I think we seen the same thing a time or 2. I wasn't sure if we had raid members making mistakes or if there was a bug.

On H25m earlier this week we had an issue with her moving around while casting Focused Assault. O_O Has anyone else experienced this?

Quote Originally Posted by Lerrielin View Post
    On H25m earlier this week we had an issue with her moving around while casting Focused Assault. O_O Has anyone else experienced this?
    it is intended on heroic that she will follows the tank during focus assault on heroic. You are suppose to use cooldowns instead of just running away.

Quote Originally Posted by anthell View Post
    it is intended on heroic that she will follows the tank during focus assault on heroic. You are suppose to use cooldowns instead of just running away.
    All right, thanks. I wasn't sure, since I only had IcyVeins to go off of and it writes, "Focused Assault is the same in all difficulties and is cast every 15 seconds. This ability is channeled for 5 seconds and causes Hagara to attack in front of her for 50% of her normal melee damage every 0.5 second. While she does this, Hagara remains stationary so the tank can easily move away from her."