Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I'm a blabbermouth and I usually...

- Talking loudly to myself. "Geez, this tavern sure is boring." or anything else that might draw a response from someone else.
    - Emoting what my char is doing to make note that I'm in character, in case someone is interested to rp
    - Just go up to someone and greet them nicely. And yeah, you sometimes gettreated like a creepy stalker, but most of the time the person responds back nicely.

I have highfunctioning autism, so sometimes it can be tricky to communicate with others, but each time you try is social training or knowing right from wrong.
    Last edited by mmoc5026dec0d5; 2011-11-25 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Wrote "most of the time" twice

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Props for the "Geez, this tavern sure is boring" trick

10+ Year Old Account
    A trick I've used before is mistaking a stranger of a specific race for one of your friends of that same race. Elves can get away with not being able to tell trolls apart from one another, and I have an orc who used to be completely unable to distinguish between two blood elves.

Honestly, on a good RP server there should always be people willing to just hang out and talk. I LOVE being approached by random strangers.
    If nothing else, come to Silver Hand and roll a Horde character, then hit me up.