Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Nov 25-27 is available for download

http://www.swtor.com/tester

RSVP is up for this upcoming weekend's test. You can RSVP even though the emails haven't went out yet. I would highly recommend you get started now for those that are bandwidth challenged.

Woot downloading it now. I CANT WAIT!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wish it fit on a disk. Going out of town for turkey day and the folks don't have the best internet connection :/

Quote Originally Posted by nyoan View Post
    Wish it fit on a disk. Going out of town for turkey day and the folks don't have the best internet connection :/
    could always grab a cheap external or a flash and DL it to that.

did that for WoW when i was in college lol. 60gb external HDD and played on school comps during breaks and the occasional class ><

Deleted
    lol yeah found it while messing about updating account .. cant wait. i will not call in sick this weekend.. i will not call in sick this weekend..

Quote Originally Posted by nyoan View Post
    Fits on a Blu-Ray disk!

Deleted
    I am dubious that my dodgy internet will be able to download it in time. Scottish internet is to put it lightly, -meh-.

Edit: Currently going at 700 KB's p/s could be worse I suppose.
    Last edited by mmoc65a9be75bb; 2011-11-21 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    i will not call in sick this weekend.. i will not call in sick this weekend..
    *impersonates Robin Williams* You LIAH!!!!

Know what I gotta go get done when I get home from class.

Thank you very much.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks, good servers currently I'm at 9.7 mb/s.

I have to wait for support to fix my log in issue. Anyone send them a ticket and how long you think it'd take them? I'd like to get this going now before the big rush comes in for the d/l.

11-11-11 testers don't have to wipe and re-download right?

WOW. thanks a lot for this tip. Loading already. Even with almost 2MB/sec. Quite decent.

Thanks for sharing :> i actually forgot to check today
    Asrock Extreme 6 Rev B3 | Core i5-2500k@4.6ghz | 2x4gb Corsair Vengeance | Corsair HX1050W | Intel SSD 510 120gb | 5TB storage space | Gigabyte GTX 580 SLI

Deleted
    Cheers for the share!

just tried to login from NZ and got the message "you are logged in from a region we do not allow someoen to play from"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 64Bit View Post
    just tried to login from NZ and got the message "you are logged in from a region we do not allow someoen to play from"

lol lame.. even though i knew about this earlier. im not downloading 21gb during peak times, as my broadband will get gimped for a few days. when 9pm hits, its pokemon and tv time

Is there anyone who got the email last week about the beta, but didn't get a confirmation email today? I got one this morning but my girlfriend didn't yet she got the invite email from last week.
    "I heard Shadowmourne procs naked ladies..."
    The rapture took my paladin - May 21, 2011
    In a recent online survey, 100% of the population uses the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for pointing this out, download going smoothly. 20 gigs for a launch client is pretty hefty though :O

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    fastest MMO client I've ever downloaded. Getting 3.5Mbps.