Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Using Season 3 gear with Shattered Sun Tabard, best looking combo ingame IMO. (along with tier 6 pally, mage)

Quote Originally Posted by Meltt View Post
    This is pretty awesome. Please link items!
    Head: Mask of the Deceiver
    Shoulders: Ruthless Gladiator's ELITE shoulders (if u dont have it, try use Relentless gladiator Shoulders instead from dalaran vendor, they still gd looking :P )
    Cloak: Shawl of Haunted Memories/Drape of the Violet Tower (dala vendor)
    Chest: Anything thats dark or yellow, or just use a shirt (doesnt matter cos of the awesome tabard!)
    Tabard: Tabard of the Shattered Sun
    Gloves: Shadowed Gauntlets of Paroxysm
    Belt: Any red/yellow belt
    Legs: Leggings of the Immortal Night
    Boots: Wrathful Gladiator's Boots of Triumph
    Weaps: Glaive of the Pit or use Hellreaver!

Glad u like it
    Last edited by Skyte87; 2011-12-06 at 12:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda11 View Post
    with staff http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZEWibAxZ3G4yP2PRt-lyaOzweVmoHqO1zVxSkrlHrr9sbibr9Cw
    Isn't that Rhok'delar, Longbow of the Ancients? (Which I used to transmogrify my huntard alts ragna-bow)

Sooti, What helm is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaotik View Post
    Isn't that Rhok'delar, Longbow of the Ancients? (Which I used to transmogrify my huntard alts ragna-bow)
    Yeah I think that is, he's probably talking about the staff you can get from the druid class trainers. http://www.wowhead.com/item=65463

Sig and Avi by Isilrien <3 Priest~Hunter~Druid~Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackarthas View Post

Hows this?
    PLEASE link this.

15+ Year Old Account
    8/10 - I do like.

Just <3 the helmet... though not really druid-like. Still debating if there is a better matching set for the helmet/head.

I was going for a more subtle, 'blend into the forest' look. For some reason, I don't think druids should be all that flashy.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ardream/simple
    It's amazing how many people get 'affect' and 'effect' mixed up.
    http://www.greatestvs.com/affect-vs-effect/

Just a few a came up with to help those who need ideas. Something for those to play around with.

Quote Originally Posted by NiveouS View Post
    8/10 - I do like.

Just <3 the helmet... though not really druid-like. Still debating if there is a better matching set for the helmet/head.
    Keep the helm, it looks good. 9/10 imo.

I never take my druid serious, it's a fat tauren constantly scratching its butt. So this is what I plan on getting (need helm/shoulders still).

Last edited by earthwormjim; 2011-12-07 at 02:32 AM.

Where is your set from earthworm? That helm looks pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyte87 View Post

Glad u like it
    I'm probably going to use this exact set, if not something extremely similar. Hope you don't mind! Well, even if you did I'm going to do it anyways. In any case... thanks for updating me on the gear!

Quote Originally Posted by Meltt View Post
    Where is your set from earthworm? That helm looks pretty cool.

I'm probably going to use this exact set, if not something extremely similar. Hope you don't mind! Well, even if you did I'm going to do it anyways. In any case... thanks for updating me on the gear!
    It's from ulduar and JP vendors, it's the rogue tier 8 look-alike set.

Thumbs up

I love this thread, so many great sets! The T5 with T1 shoulders and leaf staff is great, how did you get T5 pants though I thought only a kilt is available? Look at my armory to see mine, I have awful graphics on my laptop right now so I couldn't take a picture that would do it justice. I'm using T4 with T1 shoulders and T8.5 helmet and Journey's End for my staff. Still waiting for Illhoof to cough up the belt for the set to be complete but I think it looks damn good for now. Looking forward to when I'm exalted with guild and can ditch the tabard though.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...canthro/simple

Edit: Oh dude.. that's T10 pants and belt? Idea stolen. Such an awesome look. I'm trying to find something to do with S1.. I want a cool looking red set but I can't find something that suitably matches to replace shoulders or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackarthas View Post

Hows this?
    I had to put it together and share because it's so awesome. The parts to this are http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...34:16836:65461.
    It's T1 shoulders and helm which personally I'd use 8.5 but i just love the moon hat anyway and then T5 chest gloves boots t10.25H belt and legs along with the level 20 quest staff. I also think a staff with that graphic drops from one of the BC 5mans. Anyway enjoy! I'm gonna have to hit some ICC25H ;x
    Last edited by Lycanthro; 2011-12-08 at 08:17 AM.

Deleted

I found the base in Wowhead's xmog list, and saw it again here, so not entirely original, lol.

_________Item list._________________________Item list.

Just noticed the belt is no longer available, back to shopping.
    Last edited by Ivirus; 2011-12-08 at 08:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    Tanks are bowls. Healers are milk. DPS is the cereal. If you don't have a bowl, nothing's going anywhere but where you don't want it. If your milk's bad, the whole meal is instantly ruined. If there is not enough cereal, the whole meal is a failure and you aren't satisfied.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Still trying to get a more suitable main hand. May go for that tank mace from Well of Eternity, assuming it's up for grabs.

Last edited by Meegs; 2011-12-08 at 11:45 PM.

Deleted
    Sookis gear looks so awesome. I actually managed to find almost all of the items and now my druid looks almost the same... Sorry, I'm a copycat

Quote Originally Posted by NiveouS View Post
    8/10 - I do like.

Items please =]

Deleted

this one is mine mostly put together with items in my bank since tbc & wotlk.