Poll: What should I play next!

10+ Year Old Account

Help me decide what to play next!

So, I am 60 hours in on my first character (A Redguard Archer) and I am almost finished with the last faction, the Thieves Guild. I am kinda looking to try a new playstyle, so this is where you guys come in. I have narrowed it down to 4 playstyles. 1. The Mage (probably Destro and Conjure as my 2 main spell trees), The Sword and Board Warrior, The Dual Wield Warrior, and the Two-Handed Warrior. Also, if anyone else wants to do this as well I could try and figure out how to edit the poll in order to add your choices in.

EDIT: This is for Skyrim... happy Nirawen? :P
    Last edited by Poppincaps; 2011-11-22 at 05:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didnt mention Skyrim anywhere .

I've gone a two-hander Orc warrior this time and its quite fun. The damage, especially with the racial, is very nice but the playstyle itself is a tad boring compared to the other styles i've played such as Spellsword in Oblivion. Farming up Smithing seems to be quite OTT effective compared to the other styles too, the Daedric 2H mace when upgraded makes the game a joke as far as doing damage, just power swing til everything infront of you is dead.

*edit* I tried dual wielding for a bit but I noticed that unless you happen to find two weapons that have procs that compliment each other superbly you may as well only swing your higher damage weapon as theres no speed increase for the off hand (as standard), only thing I found it useful for was swinging around shields but then a 2H can just hit it out of the way anyway.
    Last edited by Nirawen; 2011-11-22 at 05:00 PM.

Whatevers clever, I'd personally go 2h hammer war for retarded ass damage. Or if you want even retardeder(?) damage you can go assassin and just 1hit everything in sneak.

Shield and 1H is hilarious. I feel awesome playing that way. Once you unlock the perk that lets you move fast while blocking you can just smash fools to bits and take no damage. Shield slam hits super hard and disarms. Sprinting slam is amazing. It's really fun if you like tanky classes.

Get Spellbreaker (a magical blocking shield) and nothing can hurt you (not even dragons).

10+ Year Old Account
    Bump, bump, bump, bump it up! I need a few more votes before I make my final decision

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't bump threads, you will get punished for it.

On topic go tank, it is alot of fun.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Mage was pretty fun, but my damage pretty much stopped increasing around level 30. I found the best was double-fisting fireballs/incinerate when you need to pour damage, and one hand fireball the other hand heal when going through areas.

Doing a 2H warrior right now and enjoying it.