Deleted

Which PvP achievements could be account bond?

What do you guys think about making some of the PvP achievements account bond instead of character specific?

Honored kills would be a prime example for this. Personally I would be more motivated playing bg's on alts if I knew my account wide kill count is counting. Same goes for many of the other PvP achievents, I just don't want to do them again with every character.

More motivation to the customers via account wide PvP achievements means more subs in the long term. Think about it.

/discuss

Deleted
    Pretty sure Blizzard would rather you spend the time to redo the achievements on a different character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by krobuluz View Post
    Pretty sure Blizzard would rather you spend the time to redo the achievements on a different character.
    they were discussing the idea of account wide achievements if account wide pets worked well.
    weeee!

Quote Originally Posted by krobuluz View Post
    I belive this was said at Blizzcon by Blizzard in one of their slides in regards to MoP.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard
    Allow achievements to be shared among all characters on the same Battle.net account, things such as the raid achievements and the ones which are difficult to get.
    They plan to make, I would assume, most achievements battle.net account-wide, and then they plan on implementing achievements that require certain things from multiple characters on your battle.net account. I'd assume that means things like "Reach 600 skill in all primary professions across your battle.net account."

I'd love to be able to use my feats of strength titles and various raid/achievement mounts on all of my characters.

Deleted
    Jenkins

Quote Originally Posted by Kloster View Post
    Jenkins
    When that become a pvp achievement?

My opinion is all pvp achievements except those that is about a specific rating in Arena/RBG.

Deleted

Thumbs down PVP achievements are anyway easy to get!

Thinking back on the early days of PVP it was quite a fun and hard work too. These days every ppl is a "general" (literary speaking) after doing some BGs and battlegrounds. Making PVP achievements account wide would result in lower the quality of PVP, what is in my opinion anyway low.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope they allow all of our characters to share total HK count then I could get some nice titles

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taiknee View Post
    I hope they allow all of our characters to share total HK count then I could get some nice titles
    I dont even care about the title, but Id like to carry that big number with me all times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which pvp achievements?
    Well all naturally.
    Id love to see the day where i could flip off retards with my old rank 14 fos, gladiator, arena master on my twinks.
    Ooooooohh i just figured if they rly make achives account bound then i can finally be Salty Ettan !!!

If you want a PvP achievement go get it. On all your characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibz View Post
    If you want a PvP achievement go get it. On all your characters.
    Idk about you but for me farming achievements; for the third ,fourth or fifth time at some point this just gets fu boring and pointless.

But id like to see a system where it said what char you had completed it on like the guild achievements: earned by X,Y,Z player.
    That way you could still get some satisfaction when you gain x pvp achievement on your alt.

It's either all achievements or none, not a select few. Maybe they'll add a line that states on what characters you actually obtained it.
    This way you can link achievements on all of your characters without the need to relog or go out of the game, but you still can get them on other characters if you wish to do so.

Between my 3 'mains' I pvp with, I have battlemaster and justicar, and grand marshal.

I would LOVE to have it shared between the 3 :P

its the irritating ones like.. save the day. and resillient victory etc, that are so rng... i have them on one, but not on another.

all except arena/rated bg rating

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    It's either all achievements or none, not a select few. Maybe they'll add a line that states on what characters you actually obtained it.
    This way you can link achievements on all of your characters without the need to relog or go out of the game, but you still can get them on other characters if you wish to do so.
    Good idea about the character name/class on the achi. Imo there still could be account wide achievement for the honored kills atleast.