15+ Year Old Account

gear with Resilience come next x-pac

when pandora comes out what will happen to the pvp gear that has Resilience on is it just gonna converted to a base stat on the gear

10+ Year Old Account
    Well they said they wanted characters to have a base resilience that went up with each level. They said they were doing that so people could get into regular BG's without being just destroyed instantly.

Seeing as they said nothing about getting rid of pvp gear it will most likely remain for those that want to use it for the extra survivability vs other players, it will probably just have a bit less resilience on it vs other stats meaning you may be able to get more of secondary stats like crit/haste/spell pen etc..
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

Deleted
    well, i dont see anything bad in it, i want to pvp too, but i just cba to get all the pvp gear lol

10+ Year Old Account
    There's tons of threads on this already, as well as information in the sticky.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE