Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Well tbh I wasn't good as a kid, but only been in a few troubles. Since I have 5 older brothers ( not from the same parents ) and I am the youngest I had my share of mischief. Was I was seven we broke into some old warehouse, well I did since I was the smallest and could get trough bars and we stole about 5 cases of beer, still remember the name of the beer ( Golden Lager ). That was my 1st introduction with alcohol. At 9 few of us stole in our country we call it Dnevnik ( a book where teachers keep marks of kid ) and throw them in a river. Then at 12 we broke into some house ( in our summer place where we have house ) and we stole radio set, some food and a chair. At 13 we were accused of sinking a small boat and have been arrested ( 8 of us ). Some of us driven in a back of the car with handcuffs, beaten with fists, feet and a stick, friends had got broken, after 2 hours they drove us some 20km from were we have house and they left us there. Then at 15 few of us stole a car ( parents didnt wanted to take as to a football game ), went to that football match, and came back ( with car ofc ). Now im 29 and not a kid anymore and tbh in 14 years havent done anything stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Omang View Post
    Are you mixed? If so, why the hell doesn't my hair grow out like that ;o
    Yeah I am. Bit of Puerto Rican, Brazilian and the ol black/white
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

15+ Year Old Account
    I was/is a lonely kid, when I was in first grade I collected rocks, all sorts of sizes and shapes and colors, had like no friends, now I have made a few friends but I lost pretty much most of my friends because they moved away. So...back to being lonely. I was a good kid, did not get in trouble, though I did not make good grade, but I really do not care about those as I think they are a poor example on your IQ.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I was definitely the extremely small kid who made friends with the bigger kids and manipulated them to bully people for me. It worked until they realized my scheme...
    Arrows from Afar - A hunter's perspective on LFR raiding

Quote Originally Posted by Walkingsteak View Post
    Smaller...
    Charlie Bronson?

Deleted

(I'm the slightly bigger one in the picture, even though my then teeny brother's massive head takes up the bulk of the picture!)

I was a big wuss, a little spoiled, had a big imagination, usually meant well and until I was about 3 years-old most people thought I was a girl. ಠ_ಠ

I was a stud and played baseball.

I am in the middle with the pink t-shirt.
    Last edited by BlueGender; 2011-11-23 at 03:35 AM.
    The lips of the righteous shall meditate wisdom, and he shall speak justice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Very carefully!

I usually just keep my hair curly so it's not a problem with headphones. The fro is usually for a night out.
    You look like your mom

and as for me as a kid. I lived in a all old people-Italian-catholic neighborhood where I was the only kid besides my sisters who were a lot older than me and never wanted to play. However I did give myself a huge imagination and enjoyed stories from all the old Italian people. And at a very young age I learned the difference between real Italian food and american Italian food. Most of the people in the neighborhood knew me as Lion-O cause well I am an 80s kid and was obsessed with Thundercats. I am not Italian or Catholic so Im not too sure how we ended up in that neighborhood.. (Im Welsh)

15+ Year Old Account
    One story I've heard about myself when I was young was that one day I was out playing in the yard.
    My mother looked away for a bit and I was gone. She started looking for me but couldn't find me anywhere, not in the yard or inside the house. She started searching more desperately and she was afraid that I had been kidnapped or something. She had people go out in cars looking for me.

An hour or so later she got a call from a gas station that said I had stepped in there.
    Apparently I had gone down the street, taking all the mail out of the mailboxes as I went along and then stumbled into the gas station eventually.

I don't have any pictures of young me though, sorry

Deleted
    Well I was a total jerk, because I was so awesome in everything. Now I think I have calmed down a little but still have some old annoying qualities.

Deleted
    As a child hmmm some of the best memories happend when I was about 7-13. But how was I as a kid? I was always ever so rude, diden't want to do anything at school that was to "hard" such as maths. Math is what I fail in mostly to this day, I still struggle with simple things but I still teach myself! Every morning for like 6 years I was hell to be taken to school. Haha good times.

When I look back at myself now I think it must have been a totally different person. Hehe ^^

i had attitude and style

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Very carefully!

I usually just keep my hair curly so it's not a problem with headphones. The fro is usually for a night out.
    LOVE the fro! Always wanted one myself but it's kinda impossible :-/

OT:

I was a very tentative, withdrawn and quiet child. Respect for adults, never mean to my sisters or parents. I had to grow up quickly and other children bullied me for being so different. They loved Backstreet boys, I listened to The Wall by Pink Floyd. They loved some silly cartoon show just because it was shown on TV every weekened, I loved Pet Sematary...whatever their interests were, you could be sure that they would clash with my own. I remember when Titanic came on the cinemas, and the girls in class thought Leo Dicaprio was SO CUUUUUTE...I liked Billy Zane much more, I found him smashingly handsome.

The thing is, I wasn't trying to be different to stand out, I simply went my own way in music, movies and ideas...I still listen to Pink Floyd and I still find Billy Zane incredibly handsome in Titanic.

Sad is that while being tentative and withdrawn, I was also loyal, funny, helping, caring...and the people my age missed out on these qualities simply because they didn't like different.

I had my animals through my childhood, and then at the age of 13 I got my own dog (at that time I was living on my own in my dads apartment while he was off) and from there it all went up. I'm diagnosed with Aspergers since a few months back and that explains my difficulties as a child, and also shows how incredibly bad the school system can be at considering the individual...teachers just blew me off as lazy when I didn't want to go too far from home on a whim with the class, or fussy when I was extremely disturbed by sounds and the class moving about all the time when we were working. It also explains how I could learn English perfectly without attending a single class, and how everything animal/movie/music/game related sticks as if my mind was glue...so I'm grateful to it in a way.

Today I still have my taste in music, movies, I still have my animal interest, I have loved people around me, I have help for my Aspergers and I'm looking forward to the future.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by herpderpslurp View Post
    i had attitude and style

<spit out drink> Hahahahaha. I was listening to the song: Universal Mind Control while seeing your picture, it fit perfectly.

---------- Post added 2011-11-23 at 02:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    LOVE the fro! Always wanted one myself but it's kinda impossible :-/

OT:

I was a very tentative, withdrawn and quiet child. Respect for adults, never mean to my sisters or parents. I had to grow up quickly and other children bullied me for being so different. They loved Backstreet boys, I listened to The Wall by Pink Floyd. They loved some silly cartoon show just because it was shown on TV every weekened, I loved Pet Sematary...whatever their interests were, you could be sure that they would clash with my own. I remember when Titanic came on the cinemas, and the girls in class thought Leo Dicaprio was SO CUUUUUTE...I liked Billy Zane much more, I found him smashingly handsome.

The thing is, I wasn't trying to be different to stand out, I simply went my own way in music, movies and ideas...I still listen to Pink Floyd and I still find Billy Zane incredibly handsome in Titanic.

Sad is that while being tentative and withdrawn, I was also loyal, funny, helping, caring...and the people my age missed out on these qualities simply because they didn't like different.

I had my animals through my childhood, and then at the age of 13 I got my own dog (at that time I was living on my own in my dads apartment while he was off) and from there it all went up. I'm diagnosed with Aspergers since a few months back and that explains my difficulties as a child, and also shows how incredibly bad the school system can be at considering the individual...teachers just blew me off as lazy when I didn't want to go too far from home on a whim with the class, or fussy when I was extremely disturbed by sounds and the class moving about all the time when we were working. It also explains how I could learn English perfectly without attending a single class, and how everything animal/movie/music/game related sticks as if my mind was glue...so I'm grateful to it in a way.

Today I still have my taste in music, movies, I still have my animal interest, I have loved people around me, I have help for my Aspergers and I'm looking forward to the future.
    Don't worry, at least you didn't follow like a sheep, that is a good thing, it seperates you from the brainless morons who are told what to wear, what to listen and what to feel.

the earliest picture I can find was my mom's pic of me in a little cowboy outfit. Adorable...

how did I act as a kid? curious, some anger management issues, and an avid reader. I don't recall much beyond that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    I was a tiny wee kid, my hands no larger than a CD and limbs thinner than a spiders.

And now? I'm 19, built like most Rugby players (Only of late, about a year ago you would've mistaken me for Jonah Hill in superbad).

My hair still curls like my Grandma's though. I hate it. So freaking much, as a Kid I never cared but now... meh.

When I was little I liked to make messes and crawl arround cramped areas.
    I have a picture of my 4yr old self wearing a tin pot hat naked standing inside a cupboard i emptied, but I cant post that for obvious reasons...

It would take too long to dig up pictures. I know where they are, but I don't feel like scanning them on my printer after sorting through them. My mother has about 5 BIG albums filled with photos.

You say you were four in that picture, so I guess I will describe myself when I was four. Being 20, I still have a very clear memory of how I was.

I lived in the same house as I was born in when I was four. We lived there until I was five. It was in a relatively nice neighborhood minus the fact that one person on my block had a meth lab in his basement. Everyone who lived on this street would be considered upper-middle class. There was a forest in our backyard. We had a little path going into it where the other children a little older than I had built a tree fort.

I didn't have any friends. I liked one kid named Spencer. He was three years my elder, the same age as my sister, and the son of the man with the meth lab. He and my sister were friends. I wanted to be his friend, but he didn't want to be my friend. I always have liked my sister's friends. They are all really nice, cool people. He wasn't a bully to me, but he just kind of sighed and said, "Go away" when he saw me. My mother didn't work. She stayed at home to take care of the house, my sister, and I. She was loving when I was that young as was my father.

I had a toy truck. The kind made of bright plastic that you can sit in and pedal to make in move. I loved this thing. I played with it constantly. Possibly part of the reason that I remember my life so well from such an early age is that my mother would record home videos. I have probably a good 15-20 hours of footage from myself around the time I was three to four. With this truck of mine, I would get it going as fast as I could and slam head on into things or people. This is all on video tape. I would slam into the kitchen counter, into my mother and father's legs, and into neighbors. It's entertaining to watch my father, who is now deceased, to be standing over the kitchen counter reading a newspaper when, out of nowhere, I slam into him. He jumps and says, "Ouch!". He always laughed it off though. A very loving father and a great man. I don't think I intended to hurt people but rather gain attention. I have enjoyed attention as long as I can remember.

I would bite people. I don't know why I did this, but I constantly bit people. Anyone and everyone but my father. I only bit him once. He yelled at me, and I never did it again.

I'm still a very quiet person, but in the videos my mother recorded, I don't recall ever hearing myself talk. I would make noises but not say anything. When my mom would ask me questions in the kitchen, I would simply nod or shake my head. I wasn't stupid. I could read when I was three, but I simply chose not to speak. I don't enjoy talking to people.

My mom took over for a friend who had a baby for a month or two before we moved. Since I was only four, she put me in day care. I remember vividly my first days at various day cares. I never found a place I liked. One was ran by a woman at her house. She cared for a handful of children. I cried when my mom dropped me off, went down the stairs, into a closet, and I waited there until I heard my mother call for me. Another, ran by an elementary school, I sat in a chair in the back and refused to eat or speak to anyone until it was time to leave. I remember them serving chicken noodle soup for lunch. They placed the bowl in front of me on the table. I pushed it off the table, crossed my arms, and continued to wait. I wonder if experiences like this are why I am so irrefutably patient.

I have a photo of me chomping down on raw fish, specifically the head, when I was fishing with my Dad once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragelicious View Post
    Mute yourself. You happen to be dumb atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was shy and awkward, with few friends. Little bit of a smartass and a know-it-all, always did pranks with my friends and classmates - but I always got away because I was such an "angel" hah.

Cried alot, got picked on quite a bit, got into fights and arguments and whatnot. Chairs, desks, iron rods, shovels, icicles (sp?), snowballs, rocks, sticks, baseball bats, milk crates and basicly anything that could be used to smack people with, or thrown at people. Was used frequently by all of us kids lol.
    Quite the violent bunch...

I used to sit and watch documentaries about animals, the universe and whatnot. Could be seen reading dinosaur books othwerwise, I swear I knew all the names.
    Also apparently I used to sing quite a bit...
    Played alot with Lego, stil got like 11kg of Lego. Lost many of the plans though, should have asembled all of it otherwise.

I always dared people that I could do werid stuff on request, i've eaten bugs (big deal, what kid havent), worms, raw crabs, fish, drank 1 litre of water with dish washer liqud and olive oil (lol what?). Thrown dogcrap all over some neighbours windows (added water for extra effect..), destroyed hundreds of Polystyrene boxes that where supposed to be used by the local fish processing plant (without getting caught thank god O.o).
    They where stacked, and me and some friends jumped from a hill onto the highest ones, and fell through multiple ones, then punched and kicked ourself passageways through the boxes.

Good times ^_^