Just incase no one's heard of it yet, some information has been released on the fan summit/darth hater sight that can be found here: http://www.darthhater.com/articles/s...en-impressions and a video here by TGN/SWToR http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AygrmUf79aQ
Keep in mind that this is still in development, and is really cool for "old school" MMO players that enjoyed vanilla WoW world pvp, or just world pvp for any game in general. It's basically everybody vs. everybody all out action with no rules that takes place in Tatooine. I know this is certainly what I'm looking forward to the most! (Keep in mind this is only one zone, rumor has it that there is at least one other planet that will have free-for-all as well.. Hoth maybe?)
- OD (Outlaw's Den) is NOT a sanctuary. Be careful when checking mail :P
- The only people you cannot attack are people in your own group. Yes, this means you can attack people from your own faction.
- There are rare vendors that are kill-able, and don't respawn on a particular schedule.
- Outlaw's Den contains rare resources for crew skills.
- There is a commerce area with a personal bank and Galactic Trade Network (AH)
- The area is well marked, so players will definitely know when they walk into the zone.
- The visuals are obviously very Tatooine, with a very foreboding feel.
- Map was designed with arenas and pits.
- The community dictates what happens in this area.
Can't. Wait. Gonna make for some great PvP vids :P