weekend test questions....

Hi there, I got a couple of questions regarding this weekend's stress testing period.

A: by "weekend" do they mean just saturday and sunday? or is Friday saturday and sunday?

B: Is there any chance to be chosen for another weekend after this one?

C: will they allow testing periods outside of weekends?

its just that downloading over 20GBs just to play for 2 days and then have the game sitting here doing nothing for a full month seems kinda meh :S

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    Hi there, I got a couple of questions regarding this weekend's stress testing period.

A: by "weekend" do they mean just saturday and sunday? or is Friday saturday and sunday?

B: Is there any chance to be chosen for another weekend after this one?

C: will they allow testing periods outside of weekends?

its just that downloading over 20GBs just to play for 2 days and then have the game sitting here doing nothing for a full month seems kinda meh :S
    A: Last weekend it involved Friday night so I would assume we get that again.

B: Because we are so close to launch/early access? Probably not, I am not certain though.

C: Currently there is a full testing group, they are testing as we speak. A weekend beta person's chance of getting in at this point is probably slim though.

And yes it sucks to have the game and not be able to play it
    It taunts me...
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”