help! can't see mana regen/numbers over 100k mana

hi

i am still gearing my healer up for 4.3. my mana is now around 111k mana. however, using the default UI, i only see my mana change from 111k to 110k to 109k, i dont see the numbers in between (110,930 or 108,301, etc)

how can i change my settings to allow that?

Deleted
    The standard blizzard UI won't show those numbers on the player / target frame. Addons will allow you to change the way numbers are displayed, check out the mods + interface section of this forum for ideas of what's available.

If you just want to see your current health / mana you can open the character sheet (default 'c') and it will say at the top right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking forward to the big "squish"

OT: Item levels have gotten so high that the default UI isn't coded to show 1's 10's and 100's after you pass 100k hp or mana. So to answer your question you can't without an addon.

does anyone here know an addon that can do this, but keep the default UI general look? i have looked on curse but cant find what im looking for

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Moving to Interface & Macros. For future questions, please don't just post in the forum of the class you play. If you have an interface question, go to the interface guys. After all, you don't just go to any doctor if you have a problem. You usually go to a specific one that can assist with your specific problem, right?
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara