Poll: What is your Favorite Battleground?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I love the original BGs WSG/AB/AV.

The old battlegrounds before they added a time limit.
    I would lead a hardcore premade of 10 and constantly farm WSG for honor and rep. Once a game went on for 2 hours

10+ Year Old Account
    warsong forever <3 its just perfect. endless fun!

from the newer battlegrounds, i think twins is pretty well done.
    also cant complain about arathi.
    alterac is still fun sometimes (horde; scorched earth 8) )

the rest is kinda meh, were sotg is my least favorite..

Deleted

As a wow player form the first hour - WG - is my favorit BG

WG rocks. I would call it the soul of Battlegrounds. All what came after was just a try to create something similarly!

Deleted
    Arathi Basin. It can get boring if you're defending the homebase and nothing happens, but the bg is so dynamic: Big fights, great 1on1 or 2on2 situations…

Warsong and Twin Peaks are nice, too.

Worst is Strand of the Ancients (and Isle of Conquest). Group composition is everything here. Classes without spammable roots and slows are nearly useless. Same with healing, it's often better to let your teammates die and respawn. Vehicular combat ruins any class balance in favor for hunters and frost mages.

I would say AB is my favorite aswell, i dont really enjoy the catch the flag style ones, absolutly not WSG, Im starting to enjoy them in RBGs but otherwise i find WSG together with IoC to be the WORST ever. Oh yeah, EotS belongs to them too, but thats just cause it takes so long time, especially if youre just capping around in a circle.

Sorrow is the price we pay for love. Love to Vervaine for the signature.

Deleted
    BFG it is for me, It's like AB, but all nodes are on the front line.

Hmm, SotA. You don't stand still at some place just to defend a flag or a flag carrier. You always do something. And there is so much PvP as everyone is around the demo's that it becomes really fun. I don't really like AB, it is too big and too boring if you have to stay to defend.

Deleted
    I love AV but only when its a huge midfield battle and we get loads of HK's lol, I hate it when they zerg straight to drek and stand there doing nothing for 20 minutes.

I totally hate with a passion SotA, I actually afk out every time it pops as a random, the worst designed BG in wow imo

Warsong Gulch for sure. PVP has to happen, the game is based entirely on killing others. No node ninjaing, no tower camping, no wall smashing, just pure killing. It's simple with a few twists that allow for some defensive strategy. The gy changes were a terrible idea (changing a very old, popular, and awesome BG just for the failure rated BGs was completely stupid) but it's still good.

15+ Year Old Account
    Warsong Gulch or Twin Peaks for me.

Partly because it's fun, mainly because my presence can actually effect the whole game.

Quote Originally Posted by palladiamors View Post
    Personally I love AV. Not as much as I used to, but its still fun.
    My opinion is exactly the same. And hopefuly blizzard will change av back to what it used to be.