Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zildjian View Post
    Just completed Oracle of Ages. Genuinely got stuck a few times. Loved it.

On to Oracle of Seasons which is much harder apparently.
    Not really. I had both back in the day and Ages was much harder to be honest.

Deleted
    nintendo direct can be seen here http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Misc-/Nint...ct-698557.html in a couple of mins

Mario Kart 8, Smash Bros 4, New Donkey Kong, and Wind Waker HD were the highlights and probably what I'll end up buying.

Deleted
    xenoblade, bayonetta, 3d mario, kart, wonderful 101, pikmin, smash... finally plenty of games i want now.

Deleted
    Does anyone here have a Circle pad pro? If so, what games do you use it for? I've heard it's good for Kid Icarus: Uprising and Monster Hunter (which both had clunky controls imo).

Quote Originally Posted by AcrobaticMegalodon View Post
    Does anyone here have a Circle pad pro? If so, what games do you use it for? I've heard it's good for Kid Icarus: Uprising and Monster Hunter (which both had clunky controls imo).
    Circle Pad pro for Kid Icarus just let left handed people use the touch screen with their left hands, but as a left handed person myself, it just felt awkward as I am used to using the analogue stick with my left hand.

Not sure on Monster Hunter, though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaos Incarnate View Post
    Circle Pad pro for Kid Icarus just let left handed people use the touch screen with their left hands, but as a left handed person myself, it just felt awkward as I am used to using the analogue stick with my left hand.

Not sure on Monster Hunter, though
    Oh, I thought it would be like dual analog sticks, like with a controller?

Quote Originally Posted by Kankuri View Post
    I used it for Resident Evil Revelations, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Metal Gear Solid 3D Snake Eater...I think that's it for what I have.

Circle Pad Pro support is determined by the game, and not the system. It's always good to research compatibility before you just assume it works.

I agree that Kid Icarus: Uprising had some weird controls, but Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate's controls are quite good with the virtual d-pad. Underwater combat sucks pretty badly, but that's about it. My brother can't use the virtual d-pad worth a shit though, and can only play with the Circle Pad Pro.

I'm rocking a 3DS XL these days, and I have the option of buying a Circle Pad Pro XL, but...DEAR GOD THAT WOULD BE HUGE.
    Yeah, Monster Hunter had easier controlls than Kid Icarus, but it wasn't really good enough to purchase (played the demo). But if you have a circle pad pro for Kid Icarus, how much better is it? I never completed that game just for that reason. :/

Oh, I thought it would be like dual analog sticks, like with a controller?
    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...ad-pro-support
    Explains their reasons behind it

But I did think the same as you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaos Incarnate View Post
    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...ad-pro-support
    Explains their reasons behind it

But I did think the same as you
    Quote Originally Posted by eurogamer
    However, the inclusion is only to accommodate left-handed play - you'll still have to move protagonist Pit with one hand and use the stylus to aim with the other.
    Well I'll be damned. Is this the case for Monster Hunter aswell? Are there any games that use it for camera control (like many games with dual analog stick controlls)? Are there any games that use it for stuff other than left-handed play?

Well I'll be damned. Is this the case for Monster Hunter aswell? Are there any games that use it for camera control (like many games with dual analog stick controlls)? Are there any games that use it for stuff other than left-handed play?
    I'm not sure the demos that are available don't support circle pad pro, but as Kid Icarus has a different control style.
    It just might be best to research what circle pad pro provides for other games

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turandot View Post
    Old gameboy color Zelda games on the 3DS virtual console are so much fun! Just don't accidentally hit "reset."
    Were they worth buying? I know they're only $5, but I just wasn't sure. I've played them already, but don't own them. My friend owned them and we would play them together a long time ago.

Anyone else still waiting for developers to unlock the NDS true potential with brilliant games?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beesry View Post
    Were they worth buying? I know they're only $5, but I just wasn't sure. I've played them already, but don't own them. My friend owned them and we would play them together a long time ago.
    If you're a zelda enthusiast then yah.. I still have my GBC, and those games.. Still picking them up.. along with both NES versions they have up
    Currently trying to play Links's Awakening DX at the same time as seasons, and Wind Waker on gc XD

It's probably been said...

Smash Bro 3ds... TAKE MY MONEY!!!

Also, WTB more zelda remakes.. They did OOT.. should just do MM, WW, and the rest for the 3ds... Scrap the WiiU =(
    Last edited by spaace; 2013-06-17 at 07:58 PM.

Anyone got AC:NL yet? Having a blast on it myself

I'm planning on getting a 3DS, anyone know of a way to get one on sale? Or at least any good bundles that provide a good deal.

Animal crossing is addicting and super fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fvjr5679 View Post
    Animal crossing is addicting and super fun.
    I haven't played New Leaf but I can tell anyone from previous experience of other AC games that they are addicting... Especially when you abuse the time.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz View Post
    I'm planning on getting a 3DS, anyone know of a way to get one on sale? Or at least any good bundles that provide a good deal.
    As far as I recall, it's region-locked, right ? I'm planning on buying mine in Japan with help from the strong yen, but that would be a no-no for most people in case of region-lock.

Planning on picking up OoT, Fire Emblem and Monster Hunter, any recommendation ?