Deleted

Dragon Soul Bosses as Holydin?

Title speaks for itself.

I havent currently been able to get on the PTR on my actual paladin the Queue was always full so i got pissed off and gave up in the end .

So i'm just wondering if there is any Holydin out there that has killed any or all of the Dragonsoul bosses and what you did to maximise yourself etc...
    Thanks in advance

Hello! I've done all of the bosses on the PTR last week only, however I did the first 3 bosses on my druid. Let me tell you, I thought I would bring my resto druid alt in to help with the raid composition versus my paladin main in, and that was a mistake. She's pretty decently geared, but I got outhealed by a premade Holy Paladin. Holy Radiance is flipping amazing. I used it a lot when I switched to my paladin for our second night of raiding! However I ran out of mana often, and with no judging every 8 seconds to get mana back, there were a few times I just stared at my blued out healing spells and thought "uh oh.... /stare at arcane torrent and divine plea cooldowns". Originally my paladin was reforged out of spirit, like, -1039 spirit to haste and crit While it works great for me on live atm, reforging back to spirit made a world of difference, which is what I did on our third night of raiding. Having HR in the mix as a fantastic but expensive heal just adds to the complexity of paladin healing. It's quite a difference from where it was!

Deleted
    Hi Acesibo,
    I read this guide, i think you'll find what you want ^^

Have fun ^^

paragon.fi/guides/holy-paladin-guide-43-normal-modes

10+ Year Old Account
    holy paladins can do it all. We pretty much DL spam, now you can HR spam instead since they cost same amount of mana. A raid comp of all Holy paladins as healers would probably be viable now.

Deleted
    Ah nice, I thought HR would be rather sexy in 4.3, im just wondering what haste is needed for an extra tick on the scruffy hot after the direct heal now, or is it still 1859? thanks though peeps

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.paragon.fi/guides/holy-pa...3-normal-modes

A guide by DiamonTear for all bosses except the last. Being from one of the best Holy Paladins in the world I'd take it as good information.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UR1L View Post
    http://www.paragon.fi/guides/holy-pa...3-normal-modes

A guide by DiamonTear for all bosses except the last. Being from one of the best Holy Paladins in the world I'd take it as good information.
    Thank you very much matey world of good for meh 10 points

I killed a few bosses in the PTR recently and found our new Holy Radiance to be absolutely amazing. It was at the top of my "healing done" followed by LoD (on 25-man, keep in mind). So definitely get the Tower of Radiance which will give you a HoPo every time you cast HR.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Have not had a chance to check out the ptr as well, but i have a resto druid and holy pally both around the 380 mark, my main was my holy pally for a couple years but guild needed a resto druid that would stop failing on fights, so i switched, well seeing as what i have heard about druids now, looks like i can swap back to my holy pally and gm wont mind a bit.

Deleted
    Liking the feedback here, thanks alot everyone so far