Page 1 of 23
... LastLast

Mists of Pandaria Talent Calculator Now Available - New Skills Discovered!

Diablo 3 - More datamining today! Updated Waypoints List and all Area Names, Beta Invites Update, Blue Posts

Mists of Pandaria Talent Calculator Now Available - New Skills Discovered!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    As previously announced at BlizzCon 2011, class talents are undergoing some significant changes in the next World of Warcraft expansion. Learn more about these changes and test out different builds for all your favorite classes with our new Mists of Pandaria Talent Calculator, available here!

We’re excited to be able to provide players with the opportunity to explore this new talent system and look forward to hearing your feedback. As with all previews, we ask that you please keep in mind that Mists of Pandaria and its class talents are still under development. This means that many of the spells and abilities you see in the Talent Calculator are not yet final and may change before release.
    This official calculator is full of surprises, spells have been updated since Blizzcon and new class spells appeared! Feel free to post anything new you might see in comments!

Monk Class Icon

Last edited by Boubouille; 2011-11-23 at 09:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope they make some cool stuff

Nice, was looking through it myself.

Here death knight, have my feral charge. Oh, death grip? Thanks, just what I needed

Looks interesting, don't understand the mage one though..
    I'll slap you so hard you'll feel like you've kissed a Freight Train..

New mage ability! YAY!

Yay i'm totally pumped for this calculator, TIME TO CHECK IT OUT!
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

holy mother of god O.O

Whoa.. Druid Symbiosis sounds crazy!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJester210 View Post
    Looks interesting, don't understand the mage one though..
    Okay, here:

You cast Alter Time at 100% health, 80% mana, and on top of a ridge.
    You jump down to the ridge, get attacked, down to 68% health, cast some, 74% mana, and you have a couple of DoTs on you.
    It is now 4 seconds later, you are returned to the top of the ridge with 100% health and 80% mana & no DoTs, just like you would be if you never jumped down.

Deleted
    This looks very nice ;ooo

OMG.... i'm anxious to see the hunter one...stampede...plox....

all i can say is where was demonic portal for empowered sulfuras?

Also the new monk icon is in there

So you're going to have 24 seconds to pvp paladins between stuns. 6 sec stun on 30 sec CD.... well let's see what they do for warriors' throwdown, oh still 5 sec on 45 sec CD, figures.

Nice PVP Pally Healer FTW!!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    Okay, here:

You cast Alter Time at 100% health, 80% mana, and on top of a ridge.
    You jump down to the ridge, get attacked, down to 68% health, cast some, 74% mana, and you have a couple of DoTs on you.
    It is now 4 seconds later, you are returned to the top of the ridge with 100% health and 80% mana & no DoTs, just like you would be if you never jumped down.
    so it's utterly pointless then, really.... 4 seconds is barely enough time to cast a spell.

druid one looks interesting, though.

I'd like to note that Fire Mages have INFERNO BLAST at level 54.(this is basically a better version of impact and replaces fire blast)Every arcane fire and frost are getting Arcane Orb, Flame Orb, and Frost Orb respectively at level 77.

Alter time is going to make mage flag grabbing a joke.