Deleted

The Meditation passive is removed for Mists of Pandaria

Despite our happy faces for judgement now being an easy to keep-up buff that doesn't flactuate our mp5 if not used regularly, i noticed in the new talent calculator that the Meditation passive we have right now is gone. Is that a typo or omission from their part? Or is the talent wiped out and so we got compensated with the Judgement buff?
    Sorry if this has being mentioned before I don't remember reading anything about this as of yet.

Discipline Priests have no access to Heal or their new Holy Nova. Their regen is still based off of max mana, which is no longer scaling (while Holy's will scale with +30% that Paladins have).

The talent trees are nowhere near done. They just wanted people to have an idea of what they "might be thinking", and halfassed something to throw at us before the americans commit turkicide to keep the rest of the world distracted.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Deleted
    judgements of pure passive at level 30 for holy only gives the 30% spirit buff like you have in 4.3, also with selfless healer your stil going to want to judge often for free and empowered flash of lights +100% effectiveness and 0 mana cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Viglante View Post
    judgements of pure passive at level 30 for holy only gives the 30% spirit buff like you have in 4.3, also with selfless healer your stil going to want to judge often for free and empowered flash of lights +100% effectiveness and 0 mana cost.
    I would take eternal glory over selfless healer. Its not a free flash of light. It would cost you 10% base mana since you have to judge to do it.
    --Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do- (B. Franklin)--

Keyboard Turner Urban Holy Paladin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Meditation still exists for Druids and Shamans. It's not clear if this is a mistake or intentional. With the loss of MP5 from Blessing of Might and the loss of Meditation, this is a serious reduction in mana regen if it is correct.

They also mentioned that many of the talents that they considered mandatory/passive to any given spec would be baseline to that spec. It's also possible that they're working that into the int/spirit revamp where all mana regen comes from spirit and int only increases throughput (instead of throughput, crit, and mana pool).

Did not see that it was listed for druids and shaman. That's interesting and definitely worth keeping an eye on. I suspect, though, that it's either an oversight or a nerf that will get turned around once it hits beta/PTR.
    Last edited by Evalonne; 2011-11-23 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Viglante View Post
    I imagine a lot of Holy Paladins won't be picking this up. I certainly won't.