Lineage Eternal (Lineage 3)

Posting this up here incase there are any ex lineage fans, I personally didn't play too much, however this is looking better than diablo 3 to me.
    Pardon the Korean, but there are more videos tied to that

Macbook Pro i7 2.66GHz OSX Snow Leopard Bootcamp Windows 7 Ultimate
    Mac G5 Quad 2.5 GHz 8GB DDR2 NVidia GeForce 7800GT

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    It looks really good actually. I love the massive scale. Though I'm unlikely to buy it.
    But it resembles D3 in a lot of aspects. Sure there's such a thing as a dungeon crawler type of RPG, but there is SO much that's so D3 it's hard to overlook

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool if the follow the lineage2 philosophy
    - You will need around 2 years of 20hour per day playtime to reach max level,
    - You won't be able to buy even a rock without buy gold for real money
    - There will be no quests
    - The only thing you will have to do is killing generic mobs for 20 hours per day

NCWest is a master on destroying games that have potential this won't be an exception
    Last edited by Keosen; 2011-12-02 at 10:11 AM.

One of the aspects of the Asian games that i dislike is that extra killing spree. I don't have a feeling that i have achieved something if i 1 shot 1k mobs at once. Regardless of how difficult the boss is the path to it makes me uninstall the game. There's also the character's looks, emo gay yuck.

Deleted
    This pretty damn solid actually in terms of gameplay. Of course in these days theres more to it than just that. I really like the way the physics engine seems to handle and that you can use the environment in your favor. I'm inclined to agree a bit with the above poster that asian games sometimes take it a bit over the top, but I think it's just a matter of what you get used to.

Think of Lineage as Diablo with an MMO feel, Lineage 1 released 2 years after Diablo 1, yeah they got some ideas from it, but the MMO portion was the biggest part in the game

After seeing what blizzard is doing with the Diablo 3 Ladder, I dont know if I'll even play it that long. SC2's campaign was fun for a bit, but not much replay, so I have a feeling D3's might be similar.
    Macbook Pro i7 2.66GHz OSX Snow Leopard Bootcamp Windows 7 Ultimate
    Mac G5 Quad 2.5 GHz 8GB DDR2 NVidia GeForce 7800GT

omg this game looks so cool. I can't wait to play it. I've been searching all over for information on this game.

Anyone know if there is an official website? Is this it or what? Lineage Eternal I don't think so but still has cool screen shots.

Any idea on a release date for this game?

Quote Originally Posted by jamesnickerson View Post
    omg this game looks so cool. I can't wait to play it. I've been searching all over for information on this game.

Anyone know if there is an official website? Is this it or what? Lineage Eternal I don't think so but still has cool screen shots.

Any idea on a release date for this game?
    There's very little information out there since it was just announced. I don' even think there was a playable build at G-Star. That's no an official website (hence the cheesyness of the site). As for a release date, I don't even think they have any CBT dates for Korea, and they will most likely get it before the rest of the world.

Lineage Eternal & what to expect

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    Asian Diablo? huh?
    Lineage Eternal is going to be modeled after the first lineage so its like diablo in a way yes but more like an mmorpg world over a direct story mode. I just hope they bring caste siege pvp back i still play Lineage 1 private servers since they closed live in the United states. just /pray they keep custom character stat ideal to many perma cookie cutter games already. Lineage 2 was a horrid game.

according to wikki lineage 1 release date was September 3rd, 1998 & diablo 1 release date was December 31, 1996 out of the original of the 2 games how ever im pretty sure lineage 1 beta was active before diablo 1 demo disc & one is a story mode rbg while the other was a mmorpg so you do the math about what takes longer to design & who might have ripped off who

10+ Year Old Account
    If it resembles anything like NCsoft MMO's (Aion and Lineage) just don't even bother.
    The grind will be insane, you will literally want to kill yourself.