Thread: puppy build

Deleted

puppy build

hey,I don't know much about pc's so i have a question:

is the puppy build from

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...e-Month?page=8

able to raid with graphics set above good? and have like 60 fps atleast

In 25-man at high/ultra settings with 40fps, dipping to 15-20 during big aoe.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    In 25-man at high/ultra settings with 40fps, dipping to 15-20 during big aoe.
    and in 10 mans?

What resolution do you play in, and what settings would you be willing to compromise? (Say, shadows, view distance, AA, AF?)
    If you'd consider overclocking, you'd be able to decrease of how low you'd dip.

Quote Originally Posted by grimmx View Post
    and in 10 mans?
    Double that, probably stays at/over 60fps for most of the time, might hit 30's during big aoe. On 1920x1080 monitor.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    What resolution do you play in, and what settings would you be willing to compromise? (Say, shadows, view distance, AA, AF?)
    If you'd consider overclocking, you'd be able to decrease of how low you'd dip.
    shadows low or off(if possible)
    far distance
    AA i don't reazlly know what that is(i'm a complete nub in pc stuff, googled it but getting a very technological explanation)
    AF same as above
    and i consider overclocking.

far distance
    AA i don't reazlly know what that is(i'm a complete nub in pc stuff, googled it but getting a very technological explanation)
    AF same as above
    AA is anti-aliasing, AF is anisotropic filtering.

AA in the image set to 8x, AF to 16x. AA is basically a way of simulating a higher resolution and then downscaling it, giving the effect of smoother lines.

far distance
    AF same as above
    We need to know what your monitor's resolution is. That's the biggest factor to judge what kind of performance any given setup will give you.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Yea. If you play in 1440x900, you don't need as much oomph to achieve 40-50FPS consistently as you would in 1920x1080, which is 60% more pixels that have to be generated at any given time, meaning it's less straining.

You can look that up, by rightclicking desktop and check "resolution" (assuming you have windows 7 and the monitor you will be using plugged in)