Cool Stealth - difficult to detect?

In the official icon of Stealth it says that your difficult to detect. So your not fully stealthed like a rogue in WoW? What about if you spec into it, then are you fully invisible? ToR Head link below.

http://www.torhead.com/ability/5LocN9X

Probably works the same way that WoW's does, 'difficult' as in you need to be facing them 2-3yards away.

15+ Year Old Account
    I believe it works exactly like WoW's. The difficult to detect part is because you CAN be spotted in stealth ( just like WoW ) but they have to be close and directed at you ( as Lumi said. )

If by speccing into it you mean the Obfuscation ( or w/e it's called ) talent all that does it makes it even harder to find you. You'll never be truely invisible, at least not for long periods of time ( I'm unaware if there's an ability similar to a WoW Mage's invis or not, if there is then that'd be the only way to be invis. )

If you hang around an enemy player for too long(about 2-3 seconds I think), they will see you. It's not like in WoW, where a rogue or a druid can sit right behind you and you'd never see them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Re-stealthing has to be sorted. Often its hard to cap a base in Aldy because you get chain interrupted the whole time.
    -K

10+ Year Old Account
    You're fully stealthed, you're just alot easier to spot if you approach an enemy straight forward.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water