Thread: BWD raid

Deleted

BWD raid

Hello,

I'm raiding BWD tonight with my guild as Holy priest.
    This is my first time doing BWD, I've done BoT,BH and ToT4W many times before so I do have some raid exp.
    I have 365 ilvl atm, is there anything I should know/do before I go do BWD?
    Greetings

Other then maybe nef the only fight i see being a little odd for a newer healer would be Chimeraeon, as the mechanics are different then anything you've probably encountered before. As long as you read up on the fights atleast a little bit, maybe watch a video or two you should be fine. I'd just pay extra attention to Chimer~

10+ Year Old Account
    The fights are pretty straightforward for healers, except for Chimaeron. For him I'd advice being in Serenity Chakra and using Binding Heal a lot. Switch to Sanctuary during a feud and you should be good to go.
    If you've done the other raids it shouldn't be too hard, just learning the mechanics.
    Resurrected Holy Priest

10+ Year Old Account
    "Bunch up tighter on Magmaw!" Don't be the fool hanging out the back of the group who causes Pillar Of Flame to spawn it's maggots on top of the group.

Chimaeron - in the last phase when he goes crazy healing doesn't work so start dpsing.

Nefarian... watch the fight videos before you go in. Complicated multiphase fight.

Aside from those, the other fights can be learnt just winging it.

15+ Year Old Account
    The fights are pretty straightforward for healers, except for Chimaeron. For him I'd advice being in Serenity Chakra and using Binding Heal a lot. Switch to Sanctuary during a feud and you should be good to go.
    Dont even bother. Roll renew on the group/players your assigned and CoH on CD. /afk