Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapsspal View Post
    Yes as i've said, our teammates(the other group of 5 ppl from X guild) were reporting us(the ppl i signed with).
    They were spaming "report player away". First on our mage (who was instant kicked after a number of "Inactive" debuffs but not baned) and later the same on me. (several "Inactive" debuffs before the instant removal)
    Okay, well then the system works as it sould, you dont do the mission and waste there time, you get removed

Quote Originally Posted by yeto View Post
    ¨

thats a lie, the other team cannot get you banned for killing them, bliizard put a timer on those bgs so you cant kill them for long - if you ware banned you were reportet afk by your team, and if you were banned this was not the first or secund time you were reportet afk, more likly the 10th.

so if i read your story and his story you were signing up 2 x 5 players together and still votet players out ? fishy

and yes when you have been votet afk enof times and removed enof times from the bg, than your flagged as a bot, and next time more then 1 player reports you afk you get instant removed no 1 min warning.
    No, we where five people from our guild, then it was 5 people from a random guild I dont know who was. The other five people did not like us standing at the GY with the flag, they started voting us. They removed two of us, one got kicked and the other one got a kick + 3 hour ban. Both not standing afk at all fighting/healing.

And stop taking in the fact that we were standing at the GY , that is totaly irrelevant in this case. Same thing could have happend if we were actually trying to cap the flag , and the other group wanted to farm GY kills and started voting us out.
    Last edited by naim; 2011-11-23 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by naim View Post
    And stop taking in the fact that we were standing at the GY , that is totaly irrelevant in this case. Same thing could have happend if we were actually trying to cap the flag , and the other group wanted to farm GY kills and started voting us out.
    Actually no, it couldnt. They might be able to vote kick you by reporting you inactive, but they couldnt get you banned.

You were actively NOT participating in the goal of the BG (If you have the flag, you should be trying to cap it, NOT standing at the enemy graveyard farming HK's). Plain and simple, you got banned for being an idiot. Run the flag next time, and win the bg, instead of Farming HKs like a scrub.

Quote Originally Posted by naim View Post
    No, we where five people from our guild, then it was 5 people from a random guild I dont know who was. The other five people did not like us standing at the GY with the flag, they started voting us. They removed two of us, one got kicked and the other one got a kick + 3 hour ban. Both not standing afk at all fighting/healing.

You were still in the WRONG. You're not allowed to stand at the graveyard with the flag. If you had finished the game, they wouldn't have been able to vote anyone out. So quit whining, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    Actually no, it couldnt. They might be able to vote kick you by reporting you inactive, but they couldnt get you banned.

You were actively NOT participating in the goal of the BG (If you have the flag, you should be trying to cap it, NOT standing at the enemy graveyard farming HK's). Plain and simple, you got banned for being an idiot. Run the flag next time, and win the bg, instead of Farming HKs like a scrub.
    Again, the player that got banned did not carry the flag, I was and I did not get banned. He was healing our guild group, doing his job in the BG, healing the flag carrier. Does it matter where the healer is standing healing the flag carrier? No, there is no rules about not standing near the GY healing anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    You were still in the WRONG. You're not allowed to stand at the graveyard with the flag. If you had finished the game, they wouldn't have been able to vote anyone out. So quit whining, please.
    I'm the person that got baned, not naim. naim was carring the flag, i was simply healing him.

How is going lol easy kills fun btw? maybe end the game faster and get a team that challenges you a bit, make it more interesting. Make take your fight into RBG's and win against harder opponents.

Joining a BG, seeing your team is in greens and blue pve gear, then being farmed for 25mins, it really ruins the game...

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    The biggest issue is this:

extended periods without doing damage to other players (for example guarding a flag too long)

Apparently a Rogue can't sit there in stealth by the flag for too long because he'll get booted & suspended. Great.
    Cause moving every now and then is hard, right ?

To get afk kicked enough ppl have to report you afk then after that happens you get a debuff and have 30 seconds to figth something. So if you were kicked you werent doing anything for what is a pretty long time in the lang of pvp.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

I'm the person that got baned, not naim. naim was carring the flag, i was simply healing him.
    that dosent matter tbh, you were healing the dude so he could not die, thay votet you gave the same result to them, and as you had been votet out meny times before you got instant kicked, you got a 3 hrs ban just what you deserved, stop whining and accept the light punishment you got, and rember next time its a 24hrs and them perma so better stop ruining the game for others.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    What is your history in battlegrounds then?

Have you been kicked (or reported) many times before , because of afking and now the system is punishing you?
    We don't know
    (>^^)> Pandas

Also if you had a time lock put on your account then you have done this or somehting like this in the past. If ppl just report afk kick you all it does is spit you out of the BG and you get a dester debuff. If something longer or more extreme happend you are a repeat offender.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

I love people who try to farm hks, mostly because once they are OOR of their 3-4 healers they are useless shiters and I proceed to slap them around a bit and then they rage and spend the rest of the time remaining trying to chase me down just to get repetedly put down, the icing on the cake is when they create lvl 1 alts on my realm to give me abuse in /w. It's possibly the most enjoyable thing I get from wow nowdays. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by noxatron View Post
    oh fiddlesticks.
    CawCawCawCawCawCaw

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

you all got kicked for camping the gy with the flag. you yourself got banned because it's not the first time you've been kicked from a bg.

it's really simple and it's your own fault.

So entering a bg to kill enemys (pvp) is a reason to get banned now? /facepalm

Very misleading title, and stop botting.

Quote Originally Posted by k8e View Post
    you all got kicked for camping the gy with the flag. you yourself got banned because it's not the first time you've been kicked from a bg.

it's really simple and it's your own fault.
    I've never been kicked from a bg or baned before, not even warned.

Deleted
    Think you might have hit the same issue I have been having I started getting mysterious kicks for being inactive in BGs. Every time I was healing like mad trying to keep the flag carrier up.
    So started reporting it and finally got a GM to explain there is some “issue” with healers in BG, the way round this is to do some damage every so often. So I do some damage now (not much) but its enough that I have not been kicked again.

I've never been kicked from a bg or baned before, not even warned.
    dude dont lie

3 Hour Suspension

3 Hour suspensions are assigned when a player needs to be removed from the game for a short period of time or when the player has repeated an action he/she has been previously warned for. 3 Hour suspensions reinforce the unheeded education given via a Warning or on the first instance of a policy violation that we do not consider minor. These should be assigned when the importance of policy adherence needs to be stressed, but the violation is not excessive. The following are true of 3 Hour suspensions:

Relatively minor account penalty
    Somewhat common
    Brief service interruption
    Last edited by yeto; 2011-11-23 at 12:45 PM.