Deleted

[SPOILERS] Fate in SWTOR

We all played KoToR games and loved Revan for what he was and achieved,after the recent events on his books,BW continued his story to SWTOR.

Republic Side
    Revan gets discovered by Republic and they rescue him .youtube.com/watch?v=928Q6HY92Ec

Empire Side
    Revan is Insane and trying to make a Genoside to all Sith and Empire Players are sent to Destroy him. youtube.com/watch?v=wvEjL0GWJGk

There is alot of more spoilers feel free to share em if you want.

10+ Year Old Account
    inb4 "AMAGAD change the title!!!!" QQ by people who already knew Revan was in the game
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Revan isn't insane. However is he deemed that the Emperor is so dangerous that he needs to unleash a massive biological weapon that kills every living organic that has sith ancestry within their blood. Which is pretty much the entire empire, excluding impure races like their slaves of course.

Deleted
    he made the wrong choice tho and he had to be stoped

Have you tried to read the latest book? It was released on 15th of Nov and picks up where KOTOR stops. The title of the book is appropriately "Revan"

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jvbastel View Post
    inb4 "AMAGAD change the title!!!!" QQ by people who already knew Revan was in the game
    To be fair, I didn't know it until it was spoiled in the title of another thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    To be fair, I didn't know it until it was spoiled in the title of another thread.
    Ya.... my thread. People are so ignorant it makes me facepalm for our future as a society.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalagrath View Post
    Ya.... my thread. People are so ignorant it makes me facepalm for our future as a society.
    It is the fact that I haven't closely followed the development, story, or books associated with the universe. Granted, that is a personal choice, but I wanted to approach a story driven MMO and maintain a degree of surprise. I had really ruined a lot of what happened in WotLK for myself be gathering far to much information prior to release.

Also, I'm not a child so you don't have to worry about the future of our society. I'm already well on my way to destroying it as it is now.
    Last edited by Dakia; 2011-11-23 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sighz View Post
    I wonder which side will be the official lore side really.
    Or perhaps they'll pull a Kael'thas... hopefully though it'll get changed to be a mirror instance.

-Rep Players free Revan in the Malestrom Prison
    -Revan goes to the Foundry
    -Imp players kill Revan in the Foundry

that seems like a dumb way to handle such an important character

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a thread already on this. Use it.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...cters-in-SWTOR