6/7HM hunter LF week-end raid group for 4.3

Guild fell apart due to a severe burn-out from our raid leader pushing us far past what we wanted to do. Half the raiders wanted to quit until 4.3 and most didn't even want to show up for even farm nights. Had some key people leave because of the burnout and now i'm looking for a group for 4.3 and the final remains of 4.2.

I'm 6/7HM, was 3/7 normal pre-nerf (was raiding with a friends-only group +2 pugs. Couple people stopped playing, so we quit and I started wanting to raid hard-modes and get better.

I can raid friday past 7:30 and saturday/sunday, hence "lf week-end group".

Please post here or PM here so we can discuss. Got logs and all to give if needed.

or contact me in-game with Real ID: xsteve2014@gmail.com
    Last edited by TheNightAngel; 2011-11-23 at 05:07 PM.

Sinful we could use a solid dps like you in our raid ASAP. Quarantined is a 25 man raiding guild located on the Shadowmoon server. We are 6/7 HM in Firelands. Our raid days are Fridays and Saturdays from 8:00 PM - 1:00 AM EST. Right now we have a high need for players that are able to do high dps and boss mechanics. Please contact me on realid: goliath_1988(at)yahoo(dot)com so we can discuss more about the guild and you in greater detail. Our website is www(dot)quarantinedwow(dot)com . Good luck in your searches and I hope to hear from you soon.