Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by trips25 View Post
    the password rejections is just the website having issues.
    Yup. It gave me the "we changed our password policy" a couple times(after a long delay), but if i kept trying it eventually let me in. I think the accounts.swtor.com server is overloaded and just gives an 'invalid password' reply whenever the request times out.

Same, I can sign in once every hour or so, but it also says that I haven't been accepted into beta now.

this is seriously pissing me off, how many times are they going to make us change passwords? I don't want to!

You shouldn't have to change your password. I kept getting the password invalid thing too. It worked for a second, now when I go to the site there isn't even a 'Log in' button anymore. : /

Quote Originally Posted by Spraxle View Post
    You shouldn't have to change your password. I kept getting the password invalid thing too. It worked for a second, now when I go to the site there isn't even a 'Log in' button anymore. : /
    Lol, at least they are now aware that there's a login server problem. They took it out so you can't even access the log-in page XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

10+ Year Old Account
    The forums are bugged to hell for me. I click on general forums and it takes me to poll forums, it's so screwed. Sometimes I log in and it says I don't have access to anything, and when I try to log out the page just refreshes and doesn't log me out at all.

---------- Post added 2011-11-23 at 10:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Spraxle View Post
    LOL the log in button is gone for me too! DAMN YOU BIOWARE! FIX YOUR SITE!

Deleted
    yes mine is not accepted too. sometimes the login button is not there.

seems there is something really fucked up.

At least they're trying to get these issues ironed out now instead of on say the 15th (open of early access). Still makes me sigh though!

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Great, now my account is locked. What a bad start...
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    The reason the smart people are miserable because their head hurts so much from facepalming at all the stupid people, its so simple.

To people having trouble, 1-2 days ago they changed it so your SWTOR password is the same as your origin password.

so if you are trying to spam your old password over and over it will lock your account, just try your Origin/EA password.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Well, whatever the problem was it seems to be fixed now.
    I could log in without any hassle

Deleted
    An error has occurred.
    There was a problem changing your password.

Please try to recover your password again.

H E L P

first of all how do hell am i going to make a new password with this "Password must include 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter and 1 number; cannot match display name or use certain special characters." i try and try cannot, but how do i do it? its very pissed me off.