Exclamation 4/7HM Fury Warrior LF HM Guild to grow with

Am a 378 Fury Warrior and 371 Prot warrior with 4/7h progression
    Any time after 8 eastern time is good for me, i can even show up around 7:30 if anything, any day of the week
    Am looking for a core spot to help out, progress with and grow with for FL and DS

I have alot of ex in harmodes since Wotlk and are ready to get back to it

My armory link:
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/archimonde/%c3%84bb%c3%a4don/simple
    (cant post links yet srry)

I've already spoke with you so let me know if you are interested.

I would really like to speak to you regarding an immediate opening.

I will be on tonight if you would like to talk. Since I can't post links here yet, please get in contact with me tonight on our server if you are interested. My toon is Karìn. Or u can just search our guild and whisper whoever. Hope to hear from ya!

<FUROR> of Cenarius is a 10 Man progression guild recruiting exceptional players for 4.3. All applicants must have the desire/skill to compete and learn quickly at higher levels of progression.

Our roster is primarily made up of mature, easy going, working professionals and family-types that want to have a good time raiding endgame content. Drama is virtually non-existent and people who join <FUROR> often comment on our stability, fairness and organization. Taking raiders with these attributes is what allows us to achieve hardcore progress while raiding casual hours.

Due to irl/personal issues with some guild members, our prog on h-rag has sadly been halted. We are currrently looking to rebuild an even stronger team of players.

Our Current Needs:
    (All times are Pacific Standard Time)

(7/7N, 6/7H) on H-Rag into phase 4 to 15%.
    Raid Times: 8:45PM - 12:00AM on Tues/Thurs/Sun
    • Geared (at least 380 ilvl) Tank with dps OS, warrior, DK, or pally DPS, and shadow priest.

All exceptional applicants of any class are encouraged to apply.