Need help deciding on a mobo.

I posted a thread with a suggested build and I got the advice I needed for it, I've decided on every component for my new build with the exception of the MoBo. I'm currently torn between 3 and would like to get the community's insight.

Here are the 3 boards I've been looking at and some thoughts I've had on each of them.

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3P: newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128506 | $149.99 after
    I'm worried about the eternal reboot looping I've been reading about gigabyte boards.

Asus P8Z68-V Pro: newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131730 | $204.99
    However I've read that using this card in SLI will cause multiple controllers to be disabled by default as well as some of the PCI ports. However, without SLI it's about as solid a board as they come. I would like the option to go SLI in the future if I wish to do further upgrades so this sounds like a problem to me.

ASRock Z68 Extreme4: newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157250 | $174.99
    This one is great and was the Tom's Hardware pick on the z68 board showdown, but it's not without it's own faults. I've done some reading up on this board as well and it seems there's some BSOD issues that people experience with this board where the cause is uncertain. I've also heard ASRock's customer service is awful/nonexistent if something does in fact go wrong.

So of those 3, there are potential stability issues on the ASRock and Gigabyte, superior BIOS options on the ASUS and ASRock, and complete SLI compatability on the Gigabyte and the ASRock.

I was just wondering what everyone has to say about these boards and I'll likely take it into consideration before I make my final decision on which board to get.

Take this with a grain of salt as motherboards are the area I am struggling with myself right now, but for the ASUS consider the Gen 3 version http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...tem=13-131-790 it is only $10 more than the one you listed and in my research seemed to have better reviews.

Gigabyte does have me nervous just because of all the negative reviews I've read regarding bootloops, but all of those reviews are from customers on newegg/amazon etc. so I tend to take their comments with a grain of salt.

Personally I would lean towards the ASRock or the ASUS, and maybe even downgrade to the ASUS p8Z68-V or ASRock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3 depending on what features you need/want if you wanted to save some money.

But once again, take my suggestions with a grain of salt. I am researching my own build and by no means an absolute expert.
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

10+ Year Old Account
    You're concentrating too much on Newegg feedback or simple, generic manufacturing flaws that can happen with ANY motherboard. All 3 boards are excellent and while you're not 100% guaranteed to get one that doesn't suffer from BSOD's or boot looping, there's a good chance will be fine. RMA if you have troubles.
    Given a choice out of there, I would take the Giga UD3P.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze