Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    I'm going to give Section 8 a chance even though I know very little about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drofdel View Post
    I'm going to give Section 8 a chance even though I know very little about it.
    Totalbiscuit did a review of it, seemed alright for the price. I mean 3 euro for a mulitplayer fps? Hard to bash it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleSilas View Post
    Totalbiscuit did a review of it, seemed alright for the price. I mean 3 euro for a mulitplayer fps? Hard to bash it.
    Please, TotalBiscuit doesn't do reviews of games, it's been told so many times.
    He even said it multiple times in his videos, it's first impressions :[
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Deleted
    Had totally forgotten about the steam sales. Guess i will be watching it closely from now on. Got Magic the Gathering as it was cheap today, and a friend has been pestering me for ages about it, telling me to get it so that i can get a "feel" for the game so that i "hopefully" start playing the actual card game and collecting cards...
    Not sure if i should pray it gets me hooked or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    I spent ALL my money on the sales. Warhammer 40k, Orcs Must Die, Portal 2, VVVVVV, the Overlord games, the list goes on and on. This is not good for my already massive pile of shame. It now spans 3 systems.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was a good sale, steam is back on normal

As for the Christmas sale, I think it'll be just like last year where every single game was on sale, except from Call of Duty ofcourse.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    Had totally forgotten about the steam sales. Guess i will be watching it closely from now on. Got Magic the Gathering as it was cheap today, and a friend has been pestering me for ages about it, telling me to get it so that i can get a "feel" for the game so that i "hopefully" start playing the actual card game and collecting cards...
    Not sure if i should pray it gets me hooked or not.
    Such a trash version of MTG... you do not have the ability to create your own deck, you can only use premade decks, which destroys the game imo. Such a huge let down. Stick to the card game, its much better, especially if you have friends into it.