My 4.3 Spriest BiS list so far

*This list does not include the Madness of Deathwing proc weapons. For a list of said weapons just ask.*

This is what I've come up with from the gear that is available thus far. Please leave feedback on improvements (especially trinkets!) Enjoy!

Normal Mode

Helm: Hood of Dying Light - Warmaster Blackhorn
    Neck: Opal of the Secret Order - 1,250 Valor Points
    Shoulder: Mantle of Dying Light - Hagara the Stormbinder
    Chest: Robes of the Dying Light - Ultraxion
    Back: Woundlicker Cover - 1,250 Valor Points
    Bracers: Bracers of Unconquered Power - Tailoring
    Gloves: Gloves of Liquid Smoke - Spine of Deathwing
    Waist: Cord of the Slain Champion - Warlord Zon'ozz
    Legs: Leggings of the Dying Light - Yor'sahj the Unsleeping
    Foot: Splinterfoot Sandals - 1,650 Valor Points
    Ring1: Ring of the Riven - Hagara the Stormbinder
    Ring2: Signet of Suturing - Shared Boss Loot
    Main Hand: Vagaries of Time - Morchok
    Off Hand: Ledger of Revolting Rituals - Ultraxion
    Wand: Finger of Zon'ozz - Warlord Zon'ozz
    Trinkets: Cunning of the Cruel (Shared Boss Loot) for AOE heavy fights
    Variable Pulse Lightning Capacitor (Ragnaros) for single target dps.
    Insignia of the Corrupted Mind - Yor'sahj the Unsleeping
    Will of Unbinding - Spine of Deathwing

This list totals out at 1797 Hit after reforging all secondary stats to Spirit/Hit, so obviously reforging every item won't be necessary. Don't forget your 55 spirit from the leg enchant as well!

I hope you find this helpful and please play around with it! I want feedback and in no way saying this is the "final" BiS list for normal mode 4.3 loot.

Excellent Curious question thou, should we break our Four pc T12 bonus in favour of dual 2pc bonus? If so which pieces of the tier set should try and secure right away?

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been at 16% hit for the last month. WMO showed I missed on average 1-3 abilities per fight, TOTAL. Even on Alysrazor... Hit cap is not needed!
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Deleted
    Not needed as such, but if you miss your mind blast on Ragnaros and a fire elemental wipes the raid you'll feel a little sheepish.

Quote Originally Posted by Totemanic View Post
    Not needed as such, but if you miss your mind blast on Ragnaros and a fire elemental wipes the raid you'll feel a little sheepish.
    Bad example. The fire elementals aren't bosses so the hit cap is much lower for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kynrae View Post
    Excellent Curious question thou, should we break our Four pc T12 bonus in favour of dual 2pc bonus? If so which pieces of the tier set should try and secure right away?
    I think our T12 4pc bonus is being nerfed! AND we aren't being buffed OR nerfed for 4.3. So pretty much all I have to say is...get your 4 pc T13 asap!

---------- Post added 2011-11-24 at 04:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lylyth View Post
    Bad example. The fire elementals aren't bosses so the hit cap is much lower for them.
    Very true. Also, being around 16.25% hit as shadow might miss a mind flay or two during a boss fight ON the boss. Don't fret about it.

Deleted
    what about the staff with the haste proc? is it good?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lylyth View Post
    Good point! I will think of a better example... eventually

Quote Originally Posted by Tomson1234 View Post
    what about the staff with the haste proc? is it good?
    I think every raid should have at least one equipped! See my thread at http://shadowpriest.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=32752 to see some discussion on Ti'tahk, the Steps of Time

Pretty much it came down to swapping out my BiS set of crafted bracers for the spirit ones to make up for the hit loss.
    Last edited by lolitsmagic; 2011-11-24 at 05:49 PM.