Quote Originally Posted by WayCoolJr56 View Post
    We killed madness! Took long enough.
    well congrats,
    oh snap reminds me i have a raid tomorrow i should be gearing up for but buck it.
    I was the Rainbow Das at one time.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    a kiwi. Those things are so good.
    yeah they are, i could kill for one right now

Quote Originally Posted by DasHuntard View Post
    well congrats,
    oh snap reminds me i have a raid tomorrow i should be gearing up for but buck it.
    Thankfully it's not very hard

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    You saw nothing.
    What didn't I see?

time to hit the hay
    g'nite everypony!

10+ Year Old Account
    the aluminum foil is holding strong and my internet is higher than its eve been take that Bill Gates you asshole i fixed my wifi without you

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

10+ Year Old Account
    This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    uh change your password?

and your WoW account of your mmo-c account?
    Well, it's weird.

A program that I don't even know that apparently I have on trial is telling me I have 29 viruses on my computer, when the other two I own tell me there's nothing at all.

When I go to the one I mentioned it wants me to pay 60 bucks for a one-year activation, and it won't clear the bugs unless I do activate it.

Thankfully it's not very hard
    Raid leader wants me to heal it on my pally whos at 369 in prot gear
    and 333 in holy gear i was like screw that ill just not show up, since im not gonna waste my valor on off spec gear right now
    and i don't have the gold to enchant and gem everything i need

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoofshock View Post
    Well, it's weird.

A program that I don't even know that apparently I have on trial is telling me I have 29 viruses on my computer, when the other two I own tell me there's nothing at all.

When I go to the one I mentioned it wants me to pay 60 bucks for a one-year activation, and it won't clear the bugs unless I do activate it.
    hmm, sounds like you have some malware.

Well, it's weird.

Adware, i didn't think that crap existed still
    err malware
    what isro said

Raid leader wants me to heal it on my pally whos at 369 in prot gear
    and 333 in holy gear i was like screw that ill just not show up, since im not gonna waste my valor on off spec gear right now
    and i don't have the gold to enchant and gem everything i need
    Oh man that would be tough, takes a lot of gear if you want 8/8. Our healers are all decked out in 378+

Well, it's weird.

Destroy it. Destroy it before it takes hold of your computer.

Its lying, it is the threat to your computer. Strike it dooown.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paarthurnax View Post
    Destroy it. Destroy it before it takes hold of your computer.

Its lying, it is the threat to your computer. Strike it dooown.
    Strike it down and complete your journey to the Dark Side.

Oh man that would be tough, takes a lot of gear if you want 8/8. Our healers are all decked out in 378+
    well this week would be our first week of progression, since the guild just started 2 weeks ago from a group of guys from 2 guilds that were tired of their poor progression,
    don't ask me how i got in the group i just faction swapped, and they needed a prot pally, but after him telling me to go holy i said screw it, currently looking for another guild yay

---------- Post added 2011-12-17 at 08:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Strike it down and complete your journey to the Dark Side.
    Han shot first :|

10+ Year Old Account
    well this week would be our first week of progression, since the guild just started 2 weeks ago from a group of guys from 2 guilds that were tired of their poor progression,
    don't ask me how i got in the group i just faction swapped, and they needed a prot pally, but after him telling me to go holy i said screw it, currently looking for another guild yay

---------- Post added 2011-12-17 at 08:53 PM ----------

Han shot first :|
    das you hoe why dont you have me on battle.net?
    Last edited by Shroud; 2011-12-18 at 04:00 AM.

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised, its very awesome. But, all I know right now is bed looks sexy and everypony has Christmas Hat except for I... and... grammar is failing... and stuff.
    I don't have a Christmas hat on my avi. That's somewhat countered by my actual Christmas hat on my head though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

Come to Gorgonnash and join our guild, we are quite awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    [url]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll9e13yKxa1qjmjvko1_400.jpg[url]

was looking for the img of her teaching and her awesomeface + awesomeface on the paper, but found something even better. (cut because my post was looking mighty big after 2 pictures)

also, my dream avatar:

[IMG]http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/newsfeed/000/214/309/The%20club%20can't%20handle%20Twilight.gif?1323368668[IMG]
    I know which one you're talking about, but that Cheerileos picture is awesome. I also love Twilight's sweet dance moves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Great and Powerful View Post
    Decided I'd make a 4am breakfast and made the biggest breakfast I've had in a long, long time.

Strawberry jam dipped danish hotdog bread with a drinking yoghurt and a kiwi on the side.
    Served with chocolate milk.

I'm such a chef.
    Magnifique! Now do 240 of the same in two hours! :3