Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparks View Post
    Pretty sure that was Kaorin in response to a picture of dresses for each of the mane six if they were human. I can't recall if they were the Gala dresses specifically, but I don't think they were.
    It was Kaorin, but I also cannot recall if they were humanized gala dresses or just dresses the artist made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am booored. Watching anime gets boring after a while.

Deleted
    Right. Watched ponies. Feel better. Need sleep. Good night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Happy New Year everypony.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

Very close to resubbing to wow. Reinstalled the game and everything

10+ Year Old Account
    Happy new year everyone!

*back to ToR*

It's quite fun when you play with someone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Very close to resubbing to wow. Reinstalled the game and everything
    :\

I haven't even put an ounce of thought into resubbing to wow since I had that 7 day renew... Even in MoP.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesusmode View Post
    :\

I haven't even put an ounce of thought into resubbing to wow since I had that 7 day renew... Even in MoP.
    Yea, i have a 7 day renew at the moment. Im going to play that before i put my hand in my pocket again.

I dont feel as though anything worth resubbing to will be released until MoP so I'll just wait till then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Yea, i have a 7 day renew at the moment. Im going to play that before i put my hand in my pocket again.
    Yeah probably wise. I played all the new content the first day, started gearing up my lock and got bored. I only played 3 days out of that 7 day trial. I'm not going to buy MoP at release unless it blows me away during beta and has a promising story that ties into the stories from before.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctur Hewves View Post
    I dont feel as though anything worth resubbing to will be released until MoP so I'll just wait till then.
    I personally hate the next WoW Expansion. It basically was the nails that sealed the coffin that will ensure I will never play WoW again.

I mean, SWTOR came out, and did a outstanding job. Guild Wars 2 is coming out and looks like it will be just as great. What does WoW have to counter? Asian Theme and Fluffy Pandas... yay?

WoW was a amazing MMO, but it has aged, and its competitors are finally getting the upper hand Its time for me to move on.
    Last edited by Daginni; 2012-01-01 at 06:17 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

/2011

Quote Originally Posted by Valcron View Post

/2011
    Nice, Valc :P
    Happy New Years. I'm sure you'll bring tons of new awesome images before the world ends in 2012 (it's totally gonna end, internet told me so)
    FC: 4441-9848-5442 (If you want any gen 1-6 starter, PM me or ask on steam)

10+ Year Old Account

/2011
    Damned if I don't become as good of an artist as you Valc. Stunning seeing your work again.

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    I personally hate the next WoW Expansion. It basically was the nails that sealed the coffin that will ensure I will never play WoW again.

I mean, SWTOR came out, and did a outstanding job. Guild Wars 2 is coming out and looks like it will be just as great. What does WoW have to counter? Asian Theme and Fluffy Pandas... yay?

WoW was a amazing MMO, but it has aged, and its competitors are finally getting the upper hand Its time for me to move on.

I still have a tiny shred of hope left for the next xpac but its not too farfetched to say ill disagree with blizz's intentions in mop and not play at all. Cata was terribly rushed and the ending was underwhelming

Quote Originally Posted by Affixiation View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFd0zPUHgjE
    Bedroom eyes activated, whether I want them to be or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctur Hewves View Post
    I still have a tiny shred of hope left for the next xpac but its not too farfetched to say ill disagree with blizz's intentions in mop and not play at all. Cata was terribly rushed and the ending was underwhelming
    Initially cata wasn't rushed, and even into 4.2 I wouldn't say it was rushed.

Now, it definately shows. Cata had so many ways to go as far as story, and they probably chose the shittiest. Realistically I wish cata had 2 more raids. An Uldum type raid and one that finished off the Neptulion story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3w5XZqGO60&feature=youtu.be

/2011
    Great video Valcron. A nice look at the year past. At the risk of sounding mushy, it was an honor to get to watch you create in all those fun streams.

lol'd at the Cowboy Bebop outro.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparks View Post
    This'un's still the best plushie I've seen so far.

Went for over $2000, but it's really damn good.

This begs the question:

o/~ What wouldja do for a Rainbow Dash? o/~

By CELESTIA that was hard to post on my phone. My touch screen is drunk...

I write, too! ▬► OC Sky Shatter first-person narrative: Breakthrough
    You wanted it, you got it — ask Lady Rarity and Sky Shatter on Tumblr

When it comes to doing the wrong thing, all I can do is become self destructive because it is my instinct to do that. I choose to be hard on myself so that way I have more to fight through, making it more of a challenge than it needs to be in the first place, I know I do that. The funny part is that she wasn't angry at me at all and I was just creating this mess in my head.

For whatever it is worth, I am sorry folks.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866