Looking for good Teamspeak 3 server renting

Hello,

After several tries on different hosting servers for TS3, including Fragnet and a few others I forgot the name of, I am so fed up with their lack of quality (excessive lag), I decided to ask you guys for experience.

We use Teamspeak, not Ventrilo, and would like to keep it this way. However, if you have an excellent Ventrilo host to recommend, for a low price and with good quality, feel free to speak up. Preferably, the server is located in Europe and the costs are not higher than 5 euros a month for 15 slots (or more).

All suggestions greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Deleted
    Get someone within the guild to host a teamspeak server if they've got a good upload bandwidth.

My last guild I was in, in wotlk, had the teamspeak 3 server hosted by one of the officers who were running the homepage.
    Last edited by mmoc506e44f6eb; 2011-11-23 at 09:41 PM.

Yeah, but none of the officers have solid bandwidth to do that, unfortunately, not to mention we'd like a 100% uptime of the server, which won't be possible if someone hosts and shuts down his pc. :<

10+ Year Old Account
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cirque View Post
    Yeah, but none of the officers have solid bandwidth to do that, unfortunately, not to mention we'd like a 100% uptime of the server, which won't be possible if someone hosts and shuts down his pc. :<

Hi,
    i have my own dedicated server and if you want you can create passworded channel(s) on my ts

let me know if ur interested.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hi Cirque

Just letting you know that I was in your same situation. I have Guild Shout, and is great. Is always reliable and good prices for me. I have 20 slots and I got one free after purchase. Give them a look, it wont hurt.