Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I hoped they could change <<Symbiosis>> to cast all hots on a friendly target with 30 sec cd , now all offensive dispellers can remove all magic with 1 win button-20 sec cd

Or atleast make Lifebloom 1 stack
    Last edited by mmocbeb563a6f8; 2011-11-23 at 10:25 PM.

Mage:
    Shatter (Passive) [updated] Is now trainable by all specs.
    Deep Freeze [updated] Is now trainable by all specs.

Interesting combination... won't it be fun to have pyroblasts and arcane blasts (with stacking AB debuffs) get 3x crit? Certainly not as easy to pull off a deep freeze for arcane and fire as it is for frost, but it still...

PvP is going to be interesting during the Pandaclysm.

Quote Originally Posted by Lihnida View Post
    Are those 4.3 changes? sry, tl;dr
    Considering the title contains "Mists of Pandaria" then I'm going to have to go with NO, it's not 4.3 changes, it's changes for the next expansion.

Created by Sokogeka

Deleted
    sorry but im still saying this is a typo
    Speed of Light 1 minute cooldown, instant cast

Increases your movement speed by 60% for 6 seconds, in addition:

Holy Reduces damage taken by 20% for 12 seconds.
    Protection Increases damage done by 10% for 12 seconds.
    Retribution Radiates 1000 healing to allies within 10 yards for 12 seconds.

Deleted
    major warlock nerf/buff battles in MoP incoming.

Druid changes sound fucking awesome, not going to lie, I was a little depressed by the talent changes at blizzcon...but seeing what they have in mind for us druids is really neat...lovin this so far! The other classes though don't have much going for them atm tbh haha.

Why are shamans getting so much removed? That seems a little unnecessary.. especially Purge, what's up with that?

wow look at all the rogue news, no wonder even in mop i bet rogue still will be the most outdated class and ppl wonder why they are least played, blizz lost imagiantion to make rogue a cool class, to a boring melee with hardly any subtley,poison or agile aspect at all.

15+ Year Old Account
    Looking forward to the warlock changes. Lock is horrible atm imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Merrok View Post
    Can someone please explain why Shaman needed to be gutted so badly? Losing 9 abilities (granted 3 of which are totem-droppers, but still...Purge and Healing Stream Totem? Stoneclaw totem? Lava Burst being Elemental only) and not really gaining anything seems a little...much.
    Healing stream will be something you can choose while leveling. Really the only things that were removed were purge and water breathing. Everything else Shamans don't need.

Read the lovely blue text at the start, guys Amazing changes, can't wait until we get a beta version up

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    Mage:
    Shatter (Passive) [updated] Is now trainable by all specs.
    Deep Freeze [updated] Is now trainable by all specs.

Interesting combination... won't it be fun to have pyroblasts and arcane blasts (with stacking AB debuffs) get 3x crit? Certainly not as easy to pull off a deep freeze for arcane and fire as it is for frost, but it still...

PvP is going to be interesting during the Pandaclysm.
    (Replying to my own stuff lol).

My bad, all mage specs will have access to the talent Frostjaw, which freezes on demand. So, no, it won't be hard to pull off a deep freeze on demand and feed someone Arcane Blasts with ABx4 stacked with 3x crit chance while they are stunned for 5 seconds.

I'm not liking the way healing priests are going to go. i understand the wanting of making each spec feel differently but taking away renew from disc. why was that done. I liked the way priests were the swing joint for raid make up. Priests could tank heal or raid heal pretty well. now it just seems holy is the only way to be now. and this is coming from a giant Disc. priest lover. sad to see my favorite spec go to the trash can. But other classes have seen that and did well so holy here i come forever now. The idea of giving choices has been taken away with having healing abilities taken away from one spec to the other.

Wasn't happy when they said they were changing talents and trees AGAIN! Now, seeing first round possible changes...thinking I'll pass on the annual pass. If I'm gonna learn to play a whole new character AGAIN then I'll do it in a whole new game. Some people may like all the flip flopping how your character plays is completely different, I do not. At all. They should spend their precious limited development time making new content, not fucking up the classes again.

Wow...all I can say is there are going to be a lot of pissed off shamans if these changes go through...really? First with the Great Homogenization and now with the Great Evisceration of the Shaman Class. I really hope they are going to make some serious changes to this list. Right now, it seems as though they are taking away A LOT of pvp viability for the entire shaman class. All I am saying is there better be a cool ability or two for the NINE+ they took away...

2 Hunter changes and they are both nerfs ...

nice one bliz !

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    Healing stream will be something you can choose while leveling. Really the only things that were removed were purge and water breathing. Everything else Shamans don't need.
    Healing Stream Totem - I use this as a raiding Resto Shaman. Besides providing a nice little bit of healing, what other water totem will we use? Mana Spring doesn't stack with Might. The Healing Surge totem that you're referring to is more of a healing cooldown. Medium to large AoE heal on a cooldown. No me gusta.

Stoneclaw Totem - Okay, so I don't use it THAT much. Glyphed in PvP is nice. Also a 16k shield isn't *that* bad during a raid. Again, what other earth totem am I going to drop?

Purge - I like my dispel. I like it a lot. I don't want to give it up.

Totem Callers - Does this mean we have to go back to dropping individual totems again? That was never fun.

Water Breathing - Yeah...didn't use that one. At least we're keeping Water Walking.

Lava Burst - Doing any sort of damage as Resto is annoying enough as is. At least LB provided a little something. Now it's gone.

EDIT:

Magma Totem - Our only real AoE ability as Resto. It had its uses.

Rockbiter Weapon - Shit, that's still in the game?

This is absolute garbage! What day does SWTOR come out again?

OH MY GOD HOLY SHIT THIS IS SO COOL THE SHADOW PRIEST....oh wait, they fucked that up yet again. GG, uninstall blizzard. But first try some bg's on a shadow priest you no-talent ass clowns.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yay Death Knights get nothing at all. Control Undead sounds like the biggest piece of garbage ever. Seriously, 20% slower casting speed and 30% slower attacking speed? Sounds absolutely useless, seeing as how there will probably be no undead mobs in the expansion. This might have been useful in Wrath, but not now and not in the future. Add Demon control to the list and maybe it won't seem so bad. At this point though DK's are pretty much being spit on by the developers. As to why Festering Strike will be exclusive to Unholy is beyond me, if they don't want Frost to use it then they better make it so that Obliterate doesn't hit like a broken wet noodle on resilience geared players, cause honestly sub-15k crits in Cataclysm is an absolute insult to the primary ability of the Frost spec.