DMC:V or Sorrowsong for demo?

I've been reading and hearing weird stuff and something about how Paragon or something's guy uses Sorrowsong. Good or bad? I'm in FL as I type this and I'm really not noticing a difference in my overall dps.

DMC:V. Sorrowsong was only necessary to push (at the time) 2 meteors in phase 3, because you have such a high uptime on that trinket. By this point in time your gear level should probably be high enough overall that it isn't necessary.

Edit: Talking about Heroic Ragnaros, of course. That's the only fight anyone would use Sorrowsong on. And again, specifically for phase 3. With some phase 4 usage as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by HopOnPop View Post
    Obviously Garrosh would win, it's like a gorilla vs a human... do you know how strong a gorilla is? He'll snap your dick off and throw it in the tall grass. Garrosh = dick-snapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Sure. When I wake up in the middle of the night with a full tank, I just flip back the curtain and let it flow.

Alright so that's why he uses it. Makes sense. Thx.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorrowsong is good for one phase of one fight. Stick with DMC.

____________________R.I.P Excessive Gaming____________________

Quote Originally Posted by kneeo View Post
    DMC:V. Sorrowsong was only necessary to push (at the time) 2 meteors in phase 3, because you have such a high uptime on that trinket. By this point in time your gear level should probably be high enough overall that it isn't necessary.

Edit: Talking about Heroic Ragnaros, of course. That's the only fight anyone would use Sorrowsong on. And again, specifically for phase 3. With some phase 4 usage as well.
    Almost right.

It was 3 meteors, and its more the gigantic nerfs that rag got hit with.

(paragon really are on another level :|)

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velidra View Post
    Almost right.

It was 3 meteors, and its more the gigantic nerfs that rag got hit with.

(paragon really are on another level :|)
    Meteor spawns is 1,2 and after is double so you get 4, you never have 3, and it was 2 meteors for any guild that killed it i dont know any guild who killed heroic rag with more than 2 meteors.