Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Organoth View Post
    Just more proof the Blood DKs are the best tanks. We solo tanked LK 10 HC while it was current content, only ever matched by a Bear but never a Paladin or Warrior. And he has since been solo killed on 10 normal by a DK, again something a Paladin and Warrior are in capable of doing.
    Blood dks are only good tanks when the content isnt current level heroic.Theyre perfect for soloing or doing older stuff though :P

That's pretty awesome, but I didn't notice if Blood Lust was used or not, not used that that U.I. Great job though Blood Legion!

fuck that next stop
    24 warlocks with staff
    and 1 mage with staff for BL .

Quote Originally Posted by CrunkJuice5 View Post
    BH

serious business,lets see them down something in 65 seconds in a raid that matters like firelands
    something like this?
    http://worldoflogs.com/reports/uzzhz...?s=3414&e=3463
    different guild

in b4 10man or shannox or something other excuse

Pulling shannox with the alysrazor buff. Seems difficult!

Quote Originally Posted by nadrii View Post
    haters gonna hate.

I never did it (nor will i ever), but gawrsh darn it's super easy lol!

Pew pew! Nice work.
    Quote Originally Posted by danielu100 View Post
    gharld fu cked name,all my friends are playing on this patch and its going fine,u fu cking ugly kid go comment ur mother face not here, morron shit.
    50% nerdrage, 50% wut? o.O

Deleted
    interesting way of doing a boring BH run

Deleted
    I loled. (10 char)

Stars should try this with their 23 Dragonwraths.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nadrii View Post
    Well the kill is only like 20 seconds slower without Alysrazor buff anyway.

Lol thats awesome, how they even hit that high damage all the raid. Really impressive DPS, burn or no.. care.

lol no spell pushback... they were so mad

OT- nice kill, def funny to see him melt so fast.. havent run a guild run BH in ages so not used to that xD

Legendaries or not, I am always impressed when i see 65k dps. Nice "run"
    Ecce homo ergo elk

OMG No Hunters! This means hunters must be unviable for all raid content and nobody will take them because it takes 10 minutes to get Dragonwrath and I want a pony!!!

Am I doing it right?

I like the idea of doing things faster rather than being first or smashing your face against stupidly hard content. The true hardcore players will make their own challenges in WoW. I've got high hopes for Challenge Dungeons. I haven't got a hope of beating players like that, but comparing against others on my realm, I'd like to think there'll be some decent competition going on when we're bored of the single raid per patch that's worth doing.

Deleted
    Just shows how good DK tanks can be if played well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very impressive would be awesome to see 1tank 9 casters with legendary in 10 man ^^

Deleted
    I can imagine this will be done again, but only a lot faster after people get their Fangs...

What the heck is with the feral's uptimes?! 85% Rip, 45% Rake? They should both be above 95% on a Patchwerk like this.

Kind of expected a lot more than that from a guild that boasts they're going to beat vodka...