Question Rosh Online : Upgraded version of Karos Online?

I've been looking for a new game to play and coincidentally Ignited Games will be releasing a game called Rosh Online: The Return Of Karos.
    I’ve been playing Wind Slayer 2 for quite some time now, that’s when I became a huge fan of Ignited Games. So every time Ignited Games announces a new game is coming, I want to be the first one to try it.

An upgrade version?
    Scoured the internet for almost an hour, I’ve learned a few things about the game. I was stunned for a minute when I learned that Rosh Online is the upgraded version of Karos Online. I have played Karos before. Well what can I say? It’s quite interesting but misses a few things. My first impression actually is, it reminds me of WoW. The idea of quest-based RPG, really get me going but sometimes it’s a trouble to navigate to those quests. If Rosh is the upgraded version then there were lots of things that were changed for the better.

After signing up to Rosh’s official site, I started to surf a little and discovered a lot of things to expect in the game. The game boasts its level up system, so expecting that players will not get bored in gaining levels compare to Karos Online. Players can also do quests to level up with Navigation System to guide through the quest and hope that this system is much better than its predecessor. They have also EID or short for Extreme Instance Dungeon which I don’t think is in Karos Online. So I assume this is going to be an exciting dungeon battle with a twist. Rosh has Guild War, Arena Battle System and the action-packed Siege War too. They also have their own Pet System with its own level up options. Just like Karos, Rosh will be implementing vehicles as a mean of transportation in the game. Could they have changed it to some other type or could they have added different mounts in the collection?

I’m really hoping that playing Rosh would be different with what I have experienced from Karos which is actually a little disappointing especially when the game offers a lot but they haven’t exploited it that much.

So guys what do you think of this kind of game? Have you encountered any similar games that have been upgraded before? Does it work?

Cool

alas!! i've got a beta key from ignited games. all i have to do is to wait until nov. 28 5pm PST
    so guys if you want to try an upgraded version of the game better sign up to the official website of rosh

terrible from the video... hmmm.. maybe but...

my first day in Rosh:
    well it's kinda fun, lot of players and GMs are always around.
    Rosh has a bot system called Rosh Guide! that is so cool!
    leveling up is much faster and the GM said that the exp rate will stay the same even in released version.
    bugs, well you can go through some of the rocks in the game. texts in some of the quests, still have some glitches. some of the monsters were changed but the drops are still the same.
    haven't tried other features like, the EID dungeon, gotta level up first.
    So all in all, it was good, not bad for the first day.
    actually there's a lot of karos players in the game, same thing that i've been hearing, they love the game, well personally, i also like the game, but still i need to try other things yet.
    and i'm waiting for events that will give OBT items.. hehe..