what to Expect on Rosh Online: The Return of Karos

I played the cbt of windslayer, on their fan page on facebook. GM of windslayer2 posted that they have a new mmorpg that will release soon . That’s a Rosh Online: the return of karos. I am a player of Karos Online I hope on this new version, skills are cool down faster and basically the movements of character would be more accurate on the skills that casted (more effects).

I expect more portal zone for every corner of the map so that is not difficult to go back to town and go back on the quest maps because I have experienced it in karos doing the quests/chain quests in the same mobs it takes a lot of time to travel using the mount. In this newest version I hope they have a jail for those player got -1000 mv and need to bail at least 500k for every -1000mv in the other games they called it prison because some player has an attitude problem they bullied those low levels.

This is one thing important as a player. Time is gold. In karos online if you enter the chat box you’re character is automatically stopped. Most of the players now can do multi tasking like running while chatting. Killing mobs while chatting. I hope in Rosh Online they can develop it so that I can run and chatting at the same time. I want also they can level up faster and have more quests for each level with different monsters, most of the chain quests in karos are focusing in one mob and it just repeating and repeating its get me bored. For the dungeon I hope there’s a reward like enchant scroll for armors/weapons or skulls that gives more attribute for weapon, once the dungeon is complete. Because in karos youcan enter the dungeon by quest or for leveling purpose but once you have killed the boss you can’t get anything aside from the exp.

I got the problem about the fletta attribute I had a mistake of using the appropriate element for my class and I don’t use it anymore that’s why I choose to create new character and back to level 1. I hope in Rosh they will given a chance to restart the FP atleast once to right their mistakes about the element they have been chosen. About the enchanting armors or weapons I hope in rosh they add effects for the +4 +7 +9 and +13 examples in +4 shining with the silver color effects +7 shining with a color orange effects and +9 shining with a color orange and yellow effects. This would give more attraction to the players.

Aside from this in the other game they called it dead front battle. This is a team-based event, which is up to four parties competing at the end (killing each other). The main goal of this event is to kill the boss and then survive a free-for-all battle. The last team standing becomes the Supreme Warriors and they can get a reward after it like exp,rare items and scroll for upgrading the weapons and armor.mostly this event is everyday at least twice a day I hope Rosh has an event like this. It gives more thrills on game. I’m excited and looking forward to play the Rosh Online and try the new updates on the game.

Deleted
    I've moved this to Video Games.