Deleted

For all Finnish people...Jonne?

People who drink the energydrink made by the Euroshopper brand? Is this true? xD

I have read on Youtube that it is almost an entire subculture, they are called Jonnes and consume alot of ES energydrink? :P

This stuff I mean:

Also this guy buys 27 cans. X_x He will die soon I predict:

Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2011-11-24 at 02:38 PM.

its a very very cheap brand energydrink and its also a finnish meme fuel <_< full of sugar and coffeine to get the teenage trolls going it also has a age requirement so ofc its cool to drink it if your underaged (yes indeed)

"Jonne's" are basicly these teen trolls, its used as a insult due to it (sadly its also a actual finnish name aswell so some people suffer due to it)

expecting this thread to explode in finnish memes if it gets to the finnish message boards tbh
    THIS ABOUT DRUID! druid is most fast in the yellow cat. how catch yellow cat when so fast? i try BUT NO VERY SPEEDY! i need the help against druid. please blizzard mans make not more power on druid :*(
    wise words

Deleted
    Yeah, it basically has achieved meme status.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hehe. My little bro also drinks ES =) I haven't even tasted it. I'm too old to become one!

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Deleted
    Apparently it's cool to drink it if you're under 12 years of age.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nixlov View Post
    its a very very cheap brand energydrink and its also a finnish meme fuel <_< full of sugar and coffeine to get the teenage trolls going it also has a age requirement so ofc its cool to drink it if your underaged (yes indeed)

"Jonne's" are basicly these teen trolls, its used as a insult due to it (sadly its also a actual finnish name aswell so some people suffer due to it)

expecting this thread to explode in finnish memes if it gets to the finnish message boards tbh
    Yes I know the drink too, we have it here in the Netherlands as well in great abundance and the youth is a little addicted to it here as well, not as much as Finland's however.

Yes... They are teenagers who drink a lot of said substance. Basically, because it's so high on caffeine it makes them hyperactive and they begin to troll.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Alfredo's salami pizza is the most amazing frozen pizza. Just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by Khanjin View Post
    Alfredo's salami pizza is the most amazing frozen pizza. Just sayin.
    This is totally irrelevant but this man speaks the truth!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wasn't prepared to see ES here
    (>^^)> Pandas

Deleted

A picture of jonne. Very typical

Also

This costs a whole 35p at my local shop! Tastes odd, not as bad as some drinks but still a bit rank, some mornings though a coffee isn't enough to face work with and you can't argue with 35pence lol. That is also the crux of the issue tho!

10+ Year Old Account
    Sad but true...

Would also like to add, in that animated gif, look at the smirk, I really doubt he's that high, and the video just looks plain acted. What worries me more is the effect on the brain when these kids combine pot and caffiene in high doses. We already know that alcohol+energy drinks is having a massive effect on heavy consumers minds..and can even be deadly.

Deleted
    Sorry to say, but it looks like pee when poured into the glass.