View Poll Results: What class will you play this weekend?

Voters
143. This poll is closed
  • Trooper

27 18.88%
  • Jedi Knight

24 16.78%
  • Jedi Consular

29 20.28%
  • Smuggler

18 12.59%
  • Bounty Hunter

28 19.58%
  • Sith Warrior

26 18.18%
  • Imperial Agent

33 23.08%
  • Sith Inquisitor

56 39.16%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What class will you be testing this weekend?

I'm not sure what I want to play. I don't want to play trooper just yet because I plan on playing him at launch, so I think I might go with bounty hunter, smuggler, or jedi knight. What will you be testing?

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Jedi Consular. I plan on being a dedicated healer.

Gonna do Sith Inquisitor (Sorc.) and possibly Bounty Hunter (Merc.).

Assuming I even get the damn client installed with this lousy net, Agent and Sith Warrior; plus a dash of Trooper and a hint of Consular to taste.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Added the option to vote more than 1

Deleted
    Jedi Shadow, that method of tanking intrigues me something chronic!

Deleted
    Close my eyes -> pick random class.

I know, brilliant ain't it?

Deleted
    Since I have thought of going Imp Agent, Sith Warr/Sith Inquisitor as two main Characters when the game goes live, I will try out Jedi Knight and Smuggler. That way I won't spoil the Imperial story too much for myself.

Sooo excited that I'm about to burst!

Inquisitor Assassin or Consular Shadow, they look pretty much the same i just have to decide if i want to go republic or empire...

Ill play Trooper as i plan on playing BH at launch!

Trooper! Can hardly wait! Starting this Friday
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

Based on what i see here what is going to be mostly played than i will go on those classs which will be played the least so most probably smuggler but will definitely play more then one depends how much time takes to lvl these classes cuz it would be ridiculous to play like 4-5 classes and end up with only going to 10 lvl each class...

random one, cant wait!
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
    Holy shit reading that post made my eyes feel weird. My sight is superfocused too...

fuck this shit man I'm going to sleep

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxJr View Post
    Inquisitor Assassin or Consular Shadow, they look pretty much the same i just have to decide if i want to go republic or empire...
    They are the same, exact same mechanics, different faction and aesthetics
    Last edited by mmocf45e30c4c7; 2011-11-24 at 05:39 PM. Reason: comma ftw!

last weekend it was BH/SW so probably some Republic this time. thinking Smuggler/JC.

Quote Originally Posted by maliq53 View Post
    Based on what i see here what is going to be mostly played than i will go on those classs which will be played the least so most probably smuggler but will definitely play more then one depends how much time takes to lvl these classes cuz it would be ridiculous to play like 4-5 classes and end up with only going to 10 lvl each class...
    You'd have to play for about 40 hours in order to get 4 classes to level 10. This game isn't like WoW where you hit level 10 by the time you're finished inputting your name and level 85 by the time you're out of the starter zone. Leveling will take time.

OT: I went Warrior last time, playing BH on launch, thinking maybe Trooper or some other Republic class.

10+ Year Old Account
    My Mac can't take it :/ sucks. Even got invited to the beta, but it's uninstallable on mac.

But would have played a Jedi Knight.

I'm playing a Sith Warrior on release, so as not to spoil the story, but to see how I like the combat I'll be testing Jedi Knight. Also testing Sith Inquistor for a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by notorious98 View Post
    You'd have to play for about 40 hours in order to get 4 classes to level 10. This game isn't like WoW where you hit level 10 by the time you're finished inputting your name and level 85 by the time you're out of the starter zone. Leveling will take time.

OT: I went Warrior last time, playing BH on launch, thinking maybe Trooper or some other Republic class.

Uh, leveling isn't that hard in ToR. It shouldn't take that much time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Imperial Agent and Sith Inquisitor most likely