View Poll Results: What class will you play this weekend?

Voters
143. This poll is closed
  • Trooper

27 18.88%
  • Jedi Knight

24 16.78%
  • Jedi Consular

29 20.28%
  • Smuggler

18 12.59%
  • Bounty Hunter

28 19.58%
  • Sith Warrior

26 18.18%
  • Imperial Agent

33 23.08%
  • Sith Inquisitor

56 39.16%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mewtwo View Post
    Uh, leveling isn't that hard in ToR. It shouldn't take that much time.
    At no point did I say that leveling was hard. I merely said that it takes time, which it does. Read other posts of many other players that have taken 10 hours or more to finish the starting zone. I played the beta a couple weekends ago for a total of about 15-20 hours and I got to level 13. With quest cutscenes that actually tell you a story, the game takes time.

Quote Originally Posted by Osskssa View Post
    Ill play Trooper as i plan on playing BH at launch!
    Same deal with me. I started my trooper last beta weekend.....gotta say, was pretty impressed with the story twist in the first 10 levels.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdorian View Post
    I'm not sure what I want to play. I don't want to play trooper just yet because I plan on playing him at launch,
    Same here. I will probably try random empire class, just to get some filling what it looks like and what to expect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    I'm playing a Sith Warrior on release, so as not to spoil the story, but to see how I like the combat I'll be testing Jedi Knight. Also testing Sith Inquistor for a friend.
    Exactly the same boat. May also try BH aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdorian View Post
    I'm not sure what I want to play. I don't want to play trooper just yet because I plan on playing him at launch, so I think I might go with bounty hunter, smuggler, or jedi knight. What will you be testing?
    Last beta weekend I tried the classes that I wanted to before launch (the ones I will be making alts of months after launch). This weekend is about playing my mains class (Bounty Hunter Powertech) and getting it as high as possible in order to set up my keybinds and get as comfortable as possible with it.

I might give sith warrior a try. At launch I'm going for inquisitor so I don't want to spoil it prematurely.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hoping I can continue my Jedi Consular from my last testing period. Otherwise I'll be testing the imperial agent.

Imperial Agent and maybe Sith Inquisitor. I'm going to be primarily Republic (though I AM going to be playing those) so I figure I'll get the intro story for those, then focus on Republic for a while, and then swap back and make 'real' versions of those once my Consular, Guardian, and Trooper are up there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably a Jedi Knight.

Why does that sound so awesome?

10+ Year Old Account
    Inquisitor and the Imperial Agent, both ACs, Bounty Hunter if I have time for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    sith warrior as i dont think I will get round to playing it at release for a while, and a little imperial agent to see how the cover mechanic feels.

Deleted
    Will try a trooper for the beta weekend.

Deleted
    I'm waiting to test a bounty hunter, looks amazing!

Deleted
    A Sith warrior because I've already seen a tad of their story and I don't want to ruin any other classes for myself

Quote Originally Posted by Culadin View Post
    Hoping I can continue my Jedi Consular from my last testing period. Otherwise I'll be testing the imperial agent.
    Pretty sure they wipe out all characters after each weekend beta test.

I plan to skip each and every ounce of dialogue or cutscene so I don't spoil my game for launch. Also, I want to check out high level gameplay so I'll be pretty much rushing paying no mind to whatever dialogue choice I end up going for.

Oh, and i'm testing shadow tank.

I'll test Jedi Knight and Consular, since I'm not sure yet which one I'm going to play on lauch. Guardian or Shadow. So I have to test them to decide

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably a Sith Warrior as i plan on going Jedi Knight at launch, and maybe trying out the Sith Inquisitor for a friend to wrangle him into playing with me

I'm going to play ALL THE CLASSES!

Seriously though, I'm first thinking of giving Imperial Agent a try, considering the rumors about it being an underpopulated class. I like to be useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiev View Post
    I plan to skip each and every ounce of dialogue or cutscene so I don't spoil my game for launch. Also, I want to check out high level gameplay so I'll be pretty much rushing paying no mind to whatever dialogue choice I end up going for.

Oh, and i'm testing shadow tank.
    I tried pressing escape a couple of times, it just took me back to the beginning of the cutscene. Not sure it'll be something you can do.